Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

7 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Mudshow fans deflecting from the facts provided.

But no. Pac, Jack and MJF are 3 of my favs. They wrestle, and matches make sense. Its all I ask.

How am I a mud show fan ? Idt you’re using the term correctly. Even Jim who doesn’t care about Steen the person has nothing but good things to say about him for the most part 

10 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

How am I a mud show fan ? Idt you’re using the term correctly. Even Jim who doesn’t care about Steen the person has nothing but good things to say about him for the most part 

I was going to delete that first part. Wrong dude. lol

But how many would complain if the NFL stopped taking the best? Had Office Depot employees flying off the draft board. Same thing. Owens has zero credibility outside a small pool. And the ratings help show it. Hes an enhancement talent that should be used as such.

12 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

But how many would complain if the NFL stopped taking the best? Had Office Depot employees flying off the draft board. Same thing. Owens has zero credibility outside a small pool. And the ratings help show it. Hes an enhancement talent that should be used as such.

Enhancement talent? 🤣

He's a bigger name than all of your favorites are. Do they also have zero credibility?

57 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I get it with the credibility. I’m not big into it, unless it’s egregious. I just don’t think you need to be ripped to be tough. Look at Daniel Cormier for instance. He’s bigger than KO and looks like a soccer dad. 

Owens is one of the best promo guys out there and can work. You can’t blame ratings on one person, anf especially with WWE you have to take it with a grain of salt. Most of the show is F’N stupid so even if I like a guy or two, I’m still not going to watch 

1 hour ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I get it with the credibility. I’m not big into it, unless it’s egregious. I just don’t think you need to be ripped to be tough. Look at Daniel Cormier for instance. He’s bigger than KO and looks like a soccer dad. 

Owens is one of the best promo guys out there and can work. You can’t blame ratings on one person, anf especially with WWE you have to take it with a grain of salt. Most of the show is F’N stupid so even if I like a guy or two, I’m still not going to watch 

Enhancement talents do promo work. My goodness some of the best were enhancement talent guys. And some of the most pushed were the worst wrestlers in history. Compare Owen Hart to Goldberg.

Owens would be best served as a mouthpiece that enhances guys like Jack, Hangman and the likes. Not a guy you plaster on billboards and websites to headline PPVs.

2 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

Enhancement talent? 🤣

He's a bigger name than all of your favorites are. Do they also have zero credibility?

Hes only a bigger name because he started on a show with 4.5 million viewers that got 1.3 million for his Main Event viewing last Monday.

If he wasnt a bigger name. People wouldnt have known to turn the channel. 😉

10 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Hes only a bigger name because he started on a show with 4.5 million viewers that got 1.3 million for his Main Event viewing last Monday.

If he wasnt a bigger name. People wouldnt have known to turn the channel. 😉

Weird, Pac went to WWE first. If you think Kevin Owens is the primary driver of low ratings, I have bad news for you.

The bad third hour, if you are going to hold it against a wrestler, it should be Seth. Seth is currently in a prominent TV role with a storyline heading into SS. Seth historically pulls low ratings numbers. Kevin Owens was just thrown into a match. Booking was ish no matter which way you look at this, but Seth shouldve been able to draw given his spot right now despite his opponent and he has never been able to do that consistently. His opponents have to draw for him and a Kevin Owens with his foot out the door and no storyline isn't going to cut it. 

• Like 2

Just now, Bullet Club said:

This logic doesn't track. KO comes later, has significantly more success, and garners far more recognition...so they're both enhancement talents? Yeah, no.

What success? Theyre both enhancement talents. 1.3 million. People dont tune in to see him. 350k turned away after that 2nd hour.

Why on earth would AEW want to bring him in and push him to the moon? A guy thats been pushed several times in the past and never moved the needle.

But at least I can be realistic and know where my favs belong in the wrestling world. I know Pacs Enhancement talent. I dont need my favs to sport a gold tv prop just because theyre my favorite.

1 minute ago, PARROTHEAD said:

What success? Theyre both enhancement talents. 1.3 million. People dont tune in to see him. 350k turned away after that 2nd hour.

Why on earth would AEW want to bring him in and push him to the moon? A guy thats been pushed several times in the past and never moved the needle.

But at least I can be realistic and know where my favs belong in the wrestling world. I know Pacs Enhancement talent. I dont need my favs to sport a gold tv prop just because theyre my favorite.

If you're basing his entire career on a poorly rated hour, for a Main Event he was thrown into without any meaningful story, then your opinion is of no value.

1 minute ago, PARROTHEAD said:

What rating do you think WWE would do if they advertised...anyone on AEW's roster? a 5.0?

12 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

got my tickets for both nights of wrestlemania.  i personally dont like the 2 night thing since its a money grab by vince (what isnt?) but what the heck.  i got nosebleeds though. both nights were 165 dollars. 

Ever been before?