Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

What rating do you think WWE would do if they advertised...anyone on AEW's roster? a 5.0?

I said it in the past. WWE hiring Kenny would be a wasted investment on both their parts.

If a guy has had top billing and theres no true positive showing. You knock him down a peg, cut their time, and look for an investment to payout. A company shouldnt buy every big name. Spend some of that time investing in what they have. Look how well its paying off for Jungle Jack.

I dont get people taking offense, Owen Freakin Hart was an enhancement talent. Its not a bad word. Owen is top 3 for me All Time. And probably top 10 for everyone on this board. But thats what he was. Kevin is not better than Owen any way you slice it. But Kevin is a great enhancement player. Just not top billing material.

3 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

yeah i went to 17, 25 and 32. obviously none of those were 2 nights lol

Yeah, it's a weird change. I used to be obsessed with trying to go to WM but thankfully AEW saved my wallet some money. I was looking to spend at $1,000/ticket a couple years ago.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I said it in the past. WWE hiring Kenny would be a wasted investment on both their parts.

If a guy has had top billing and theres no true positive showing. You knock him down a peg, cut their time, and look for an investment to payout. A company shouldnt buy every big name. Spend some of that time investing in what they have. Look how well its paying off for Jungle Jack.

I dont get people taking offense, Owen Freakin Hart was an enhancement talent. Its not a bad word. Owen is top 3 for me All Time. And probably top 10 for everyone on this board. But thats what he was. Kevin is not better than Owen any way you slice it. But Kevin is a great enhancement player. Just not top billing material.

Which current wrestlers would boost WWE's ratings?

20 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Ah, so pretty much every active wrestler, regardless of the company they wrestle for, is an enhancement talent right now. 

When those that run these companies push their buddies or hand select who people should cheer. Its what you end up with.

Theres not a wrestler out there today that you can push as a bigger name than mids from the past like Tito Santana or Rick Martel.

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

When those that run these companies push their buddies or hand select who people should cheer. Its what you end up with.

Theres not a wrestler out there today that you can push as a bigger name than mids from the past like Tito Santana or Rick Martel.

You do understand that if you, Parrothead, were in charge of talent hiring at AEW, they would never have survived this long?

22 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Matt Hardy sucks so bad . 

He was cooked during his last run with the E, honestly. AEW needs to just keep him out of the ring and have him continue to be a ring leader managers for a stable. He's good at getting crowd heat in a variety of ways but his time in the ring should be done. His concussion history alone should inform that decision. 

30 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

He was cooked during his last run with the E, honestly. AEW needs to just keep him out of the ring and have him continue to be a ring leader managers for a stable. He's good at getting crowd heat in a variety of ways but his time in the ring should be done. His concussion history alone should inform that decision. 

Is he even good at that? The best example is Private Party. They’re are in a MUCH worse spot than they were before. Nobody talks about them anymore. Idt anyone has anything good to say about his factions feud with Best Friends. 

He seems like a negative all around as a performer. 

1 minute ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Is he even good at that? The best example is Private Party. They’re are in a MUCH worse spot than they were before. Nobody talks about them anymore. Idt anyone has anything good to say about his factions feud with Best Friends. 

He seems like a negative all around as a performer. 

I mean, he's in the undercard, which is where he should be. Sometimes they dip into the mid card, but not often. Private Party should be were they are in all honesty. They can deliver some spots, but overall their in ring work is spotty at best. The tag team division in AEW is phenomenal and whether you like them or not, they shouldn't touch the top five right now.