Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

22 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I mean, he's in the undercard, which is where he should be. Sometimes they dip into the mid card, but not often. Private Party should be were they are in all honesty. They can deliver some spots, but overall their in ring work is spotty at best. The tag team division in AEW is phenomenal and whether you like them or not, they shouldn't touch the top five right now. 

I agree with you . They just haven’t progressed or have any steam though so I don’t see the point in the faction . 

Anyone feeling any upsets tonight ? There are some big spreads. I already bet The Inner Circle. I think they’re a lock. 

On 11/12/2021 at 10:36 AM, Rainmaker90 said:

Gotta say, I’m not too invested in the ppv overall but they’ve built a lot of good will so I’m sure it’ll be fine. 

Im real pumped for Eddie and Punk. Eddie ain’t getting booed I’ll tell ya that . 

Eddie is basically Brooklyn Brawler at this point with these storylines hes working. Hard for me to be but so enthused when hes eating yet another pin.

11 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Eddie is basically Brooklyn Brawler at this point with these storylines hes working. Hard for me to be but so enthused when hes eating yet another pin.

I think Eddie Kingston is one of the realest , most relatable wrestlers out there. I think if AEW was smart , they would make him a champion.  Highly recommended read. 

Pretty good PPV tonight

some great matches (Main event, MJF vs Darby, Punk vs Eddie and Danielson vs Miro)

I really liked the bucks match but I think it went too long by like 3-4 mins

FTR vs Lucha was great until the meh finish

Tay Conti looked really good in the last 5 mins of the women’s match and it wasn’t as bad as I thought it might have been.

I thought most of the street fight was messy, but the Sammy spot and the finish was very good.

And I didn’t really care for the Cody/Pac vs Black/Andrade. Went long, had a weird aftermatch and the wrong team won.

But I think u had 3 Match of the night contenders and a fantastic ending to a great 2 year storyline

Overall it was a very good show with some great wrestling

I knew it wasn’t going to be as good as the last PPV going in but this still missed its mark. 

1. MJF vs Darby was an incredible wrestling match from start to finish. 

2. Lucha Bros vs FTR- very good until the end. They just didn’t need that screwy ending ( a theme for the rest of the night. ) 

3. Miro vs Danielson- like this wasn’t going to be great. Fantastic match, great story . Both looked great. Definitely my favorite match. 

4. Bucks and Cole vs Express- Call me a hater all you want but that was nonsensical bull****. They just do stuff for shock value.It’s like f****** Family Guy. They do random stupid stuff that makes no sense but maybe once you laugh. If you like it, great, but it’s not good wrestling. I was going to say, at least they took it seriously, but then they had the tacks on the knee pad. Jungle Boy looked like an idiot a lot too. 

5. Cody and PAC vs Black and Andrade- match was just kinda there for me.

6. Britt vs Tay- Was on track to bring a very good match but they just do too much. Brit curb stomped her twice , once on the stairs and it’s like nothing happened! And then Brit kicks out of Tay’s finish blah blah blah. 

7. Punk vs Miro was a great fight as it should’ve been. Lot of intensity. 

8. Inner circle vs MOY amd ATT- was what it was. Not my style but it was fine. 

Jay Lethal hasn’t been relevant in close to a decade. He’s a terrible baby face but a pretty good heel. Wouldn’t have been on my radar and they’re definitely too bloated but there’s some interesting matches for him. 

9. Hangman vs Kenny- this match started at 11:30.. I don’t want Don Callie interfering in a World Title match. The Bucks don’t help Kenny because why? Hangman apologized?! THAT was the main part of the story ?? Anyone care to explain this to me more? This was a good match but they completely diverted the attention and once again was too much. 

Not the worst ppv but it wasn’t great. I said this a couple ppvs ago; ‘sometimes less is more’ it applies to last night’s show as well. 

4 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I knew it wasn’t going to be as good as the last PPV going in but this still missed its mark. 

1. MJF vs Darby was an incredible wrestling match from start to finish. 

2. Lucha Bros vs FTR- very good until the end. They just didn’t need that screwy ending ( a theme for the rest of the night. ) 

3. Miro vs Danielson- like this wasn’t going to be great. Fantastic match, great story . Both looked great. Definitely my favorite match. 

4. Bucks and Cole vs Express- Call me a hater all you want but that was nonsensical bull****. They just do stuff for shock value.It’s like f****** Family Guy. They do random stupid stuff that makes no sense but maybe once you laugh. If you like it, great, but it’s not good wrestling. I was going to say, at least they took it seriously, but then they had the tacks on the knee pad. Jungle Boy looked like an idiot a lot too. 

5. Cody and PAC vs Black and Andrade- match was just kinda there for me.

6. Britt vs Tay- Was on track to bring a very good match but they just do too much. Brit curb stomped her twice , once on the stairs and it’s like nothing happened! And then Brit kicks out of Tay’s finish blah blah blah. 

7. Punk vs Miro was a great fight as it should’ve been. Lot of intensity. 

8. Inner circle vs MOY amd ATT- was what it was. Not my style but it was fine. 

Jay Lethal hasn’t been relevant in close to a decade. He’s a terrible baby face but a pretty good heel. Wouldn’t have been on my radar and they’re definitely too bloated but there’s some interesting matches for him. 

9. Hangman vs Kenny- this match started at 11:30.. I don’t want Don Callie interfering in a World Title match. The Bucks don’t help Kenny because why? Hangman apologized?! THAT was the main part of the story ?? Anyone care to explain this to me more? This was a good match but they completely diverted the attention and once again was too much. 

Not the worst ppv but it wasn’t great. I said this a couple ppvs ago; ‘sometimes less is more’ it applies to last night’s show as well. 

Because the story of and between The Elite isn't over simply because Hangman beat Kenny.

6 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

It should be over. Even so, don’t make it weaken your main event.  It was a dumb way to end the show. 

Most people loved it, and they are clearly setting up the Bucks/Kenny breaking up. Hangman got his moment, and there is more story to tell.

11 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

Most people loved it, and they are clearly setting up the Bucks/Kenny breaking up. Hangman got his moment, and there is more story to tell.

The Bucks could take a s*** in the middle of the ring and their fans would call it great. Their one of the least objective fan bases out there. 

It didn’t fit the feud. There was nothing in the lead up that would suggest it. It took away from the match, and you can’t deny it because people are asking why they did that .

12 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

The Bucks could take a s*** in the middle of the ring and their fans would call it great. Their one of the least objective fan bases out there. 

It didn’t fit the feud. There was nothing in the lead up that would suggest it. It took away from the match, and you can’t deny it because people are asking why they did that .

They don't have to tell you the whole story at the end of every match. 

2 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Not a Bucks fan, it absolutely fit the feud, and they literally explained it one day before, right before the match, and right when the Bucks came down. You're whining just to whine.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Not a Bucks fan, it absolutely fit the feud, and they literally explained it one day before, right before the match, and right when the Bucks came down. You're whining just to whine.

Let’s hear it. Hangman apologized , said they’re even and that cause them to not help their ‘ best friend ‘?