Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

12 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

The Buck's involvement was highlighted in the pre-match package. I know we aren't used to long-term story telling but I mean... 

I’d like to hear an explanation on how it makes sense. 

My point still stands, it took away from the match. 

You guys can call me a hater all you want even though I thought they had a very good match vs The Lucha Bros for the most part (except for the tacks on the shoes) 

Their match with Jurassic Express was terrible. A nonsensical low grade shock value match. They weren’t even the worst part of it , Jungleboy looked like a idiot at least 3 times that match. So let’s here it. What did you think of the match ?

1 hour ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Let’s hear it. Hangman apologized , said they’re even and that cause them to not help their ‘ best friend ‘? 

Yes, because 1) Hangman said he'd make their life a living hell if they did, 2) They still have a long history of friendship with him so they obviously still care on some level, and 3) Because it furthers the story of The Elite breaking up or at least turning on Kenny. 

19 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Yes, because 1) Hangman said he'd make their life a living hell if they did, 2) They still have a long history of friendship with him so they obviously still care on some level, and 3) Because it furthers the story of The Elite breaking up or at least turning on Kenny. 

Ok so they’re afraid of him? 

What’s the cause of them wanting to breakaway from Kenny? There’s been no conflict on screen with them.

5 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

What if I told you... the story isnt over. 

That’s fine ! It just shouldn’t have happened during this match where a cornerstone baby face is winning your world title in your longest storyline. 

If you want The Bucks to turn on Kenny, fine. Do it on Dynamite. Have them upset that he lost to Hangman , beat him up and let Kenny go away and rehab his shoulder. 

It wasn’t the right time. 

16 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

What’s the cause of them wanting to breakaway from Kenny? There’s been no conflict on screen with them.

It's more complicated than they are afraid of him. They are even at this point. They have history. They begrudgingly respect him. They can leave it be or they cement a new enemy for life. On top of that, ever since Cole has been back they've been subtlety teasing Cole/Omega tension. This was the most direct acknowledgement that not everything is well within The Elite. 

You have to understand that these guys don't tell stories that get directly shoved in your face like a WWE story is told. It's all subtle stuff, and they drag it out. You pointing out the Bucks should turn on Kenny Wednesday is fundamentally misunderstanding how they tell stories. It'll be weeks of tension before that happens, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if it didn't happen until Revolution, and that's if we're even guessing the story right. 

10 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

It's more complicated than they are afraid of him. They are even at this point. They have history. They begrudgingly respect him. They can leave it be or they cement a new enemy for life. On top of that, ever since Cole has been back they've been subtlety teasing Cole/Omega tension. This was the most direct acknowledgement that not everything is well within The Elite. 

You have to understand that these guys don't tell stories that get directly shoved in your face like a WWE story is told. It's all subtle stuff, and they drag it out. You pointing out the Bucks should turn on Kenny Wednesday is fundamentally misunderstanding how they tell stories. It'll be weeks of tension before that happens, and I wouldn't be surprised at all if it didn't happen until Revolution, and that's if we're even guessing the story right. 

I haven’t seen anything negative with Cole and Kenny. 

If you guys like it that’s good. I didn’t and it’s okay that people don’t like the same things you do and vice versa. Not a reason to get upset. 

I can always be objective, most Bucks fans and AEW fans cannot . Objectivity is not a value that is shared in society today. It just isn’t . 

12 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

I haven’t seen anything negative with Cole and Kenny. 

If you guys like it that’s good. I didn’t and it’s okay that people don’t like the same things you do and vice versa. Not a reason to get upset. 

I can always be objective, most Bucks fans and AEW fans cannot . Objectivity is not a value that is shared in society today. It just isn’t . 

I know for a fact Kenny has walked up to Cole for a tag in a match, and then gone and tagged someone else intentionally. I'm blanking on the words but they've teased stuff in promos to this point. Like I said, it's all very subtle. It's like when Kenny cut that promo in a random house and said "This isn't even my house", with framed pictures sitting next to him, and then a few weeks later Don Callis, who had only been on commentary to that point, attacks Mox, and Kenny wins the title. Later you see that it was Don's house, and they had been setting the stage for that attack for weeks.

You're simply assuming we're Bucks fan though. That's not the case. I'm indifferent towards them at best. I have plenty of issues with AEW. You're the one who hates everything the Bucks do. That's not objective. If you simply said "You didn't like the story" we wouldn't care. You said it didn't make sense but it did, and I'm sure it will make even more sense down the line as the story continues to unfold.

Edited by Bullet Club

47 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

I know for a fact Kenny has walked up to Cole for a tag in a match, and then gone and tagged someone else intentionally. I'm blanking on the words but they've teased stuff in promos to this point. Like I said, it's all very subtle. It's like when Kenny cut that promo in a random house and said "This isn't even my house", with framed pictures sitting next to him, and then a few weeks later Don Callis, who had only been on commentary to that point, attacks Mox, and Kenny wins the title. Later you see that it was Don's house, and they had been setting the stage for that attack for weeks.

You're simply assuming we're Bucks fan though. That's not the case. I'm indifferent towards them at best. I have plenty of issues with AEW. You're the one who hates everything the Bucks do. That's not objective. If you simply said "You didn't like the story" we wouldn't care. You said it didn't make sense but it did, and I'm sure it will make even more sense down the line as the story continues to unfold.

That’s simply not true. Just last PPV I liked their match and I still got crap because people like Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alveraz called it the best cage match they’ve ever seen! 

I’ve been incredibly consistent. 

I don’t like obviously phony stuff 

I don’t like comedy in major feuds 

I don’t like how AEW overdoes things. Kenny and Hangman put on a good match despite starting at 11:30 and despite Don Callis interfering. The Bucks moment took all the steam from it . 

6 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

That’s simply not true. Just last PPV I liked their match and I still got crap because people like Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alveraz called it the best cage match they’ve ever seen! 

I’ve been incredibly consistent. 

I don’t like obviously phony stuff 

I don’t like comedy in major feuds 

I don’t like how AEW overdoes things. Kenny and Hangman put on a good match despite starting at 11:30 and despite Don Callis interfering. The Bucks moment took all the steam from it

For you

4 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

There's been teases between Kenny and Cole for sure. In the 8 man tag, Cole tricked Kenny into the corner when he was about to do a move so he and the Bucks could do that camel clutch spot. Kenny and Cole have a history dating back over half a decade at this point. You know all that. The reason we all like AEW is that they don't lay stories out in our faces. Let it play out,  or don't like it, doesn't matter much to me but it seems like you're in the minority of disappointed people

50 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

There's been teases between Kenny and Cole for sure. In the 8 man tag, Cole tricked Kenny into the corner when he was about to do a move so he and the Bucks could do that camel clutch spot. Kenny and Cole have a history dating back over half a decade at this point. You know all that. The reason we all like AEW is that they don't lay stories out in our faces. Let it play out,  or don't like it, doesn't matter much to me but it seems like you're in the minority of disappointed people

As I said before , I think Elite fans will love anything they do, like Meltzer. And I think there’s reasons why  they haven’t grown since the big signings and there’s a lot of people turned off by how they’ve been acting. 

I’m really shocked there’s not more outrage in the wrestling community about signing Lethal. He’s been accused of sexual harassment at least twice by Kelly Klein and Taylor Hendrix . One thing I really like about AEW is that they try to do the right thing. This is just sad. 

https://wrestlingnews.co/roh-news/kelly-klein-says-multiple-women-have-spoken-out-on-sexual-harassment-misconduct-from-jay-lethal/

10 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

As I said before , I think Elite fans will love anything they do, like Meltzer. And I think there’s reasons why  they haven’t grown since the big signings and there’s a lot of people turned off by how they’ve been acting. 

I’m really shocked there’s not more outrage in the wrestling community about signing Lethal. He’s been accused of sexual harassment at least twice by Kelly Klein and Taylor Hendrix . One thing I really like about AEW is that they try to do the right thing. This is just sad. 

https://wrestlingnews.co/roh-news/kelly-klein-says-multiple-women-have-spoken-out-on-sexual-harassment-misconduct-from-jay-lethal/

Ok. Yeah I like what the elite do only because I'm a fan of them. I don't love the logic. I also don't care how they grow, I'm not a shareholder.

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Ok. Yeah I like what the elite do only because I'm a fan of them. I don't love the logic. I also don't care how they grow, I'm not a shareholder.

It’s a real simple concept , try to follow along. You  don’t need to like everything from people you know or people you’re a fan of ! 

There’s a musician you like, you don’t have to like every song .

An actor , you don’t have to like all their movies.

We kinda understanding now ?

Im trying to have a discussion but if you guys want to be sarcastic and such, that’s fine. It’ll go both ways. 

Again, it’s ok if people don’t like things you don’t . It’s not saying anything bad about you as a person. You can calm down! It’s okay !