Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

35 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

He deserves time off for sure, i heard he was working hurt most of this year especially with impact and that deal.

Now if he takes time off and since i think Danielson vs Hangman is coming on the first show on TBS in january, maybe they tease bucks omega splitting in the future with the bucks trying to make right with hangman, even tho i think cole should be the one turning face soon.

Yeah, rumors of him walking injured go back a long ways. I think Cole or Steen takes out Omega.

5 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Tony D'Angelo vs. Dexter Lumis in a battle of which gimmick would die faster on the main roster. Probably D'Angelo.

Are you kidding? Lumis, if he was called up, would be COMPLETELY repackaged before making it to Raw or Smackdown. D'Angelo's gimmick is borderline racist so he would assuredly retain that for an uncomfortable amount of time. 

BD vs Colt not the most exciting matchup. Should have him wrestle Silver if they want to push him heel.

To give Hangman a good shine, he should beat Danielson, Punk, MJF, and Miro. Maybe Black too. Then have Eddie Kingston beat him.

Edited by Jeezla

14 hours ago, Jeezla said:

BD vs Colt not the most exciting matchup. Should have him wrestle Silver if they want to push him heel.

To give Hangman a good shine, he should beat Danielson, Punk, MJF, and Miro. Maybe Black too. Then have Eddie Kingston beat him.

I'd bet he beats Danielson than loses to MJF.

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

Ric Flair is a savage for that tweet to Becky Lynch lol.

I like how he claims "it made me nothing" but if you read the excerpt he screenshotted for the tweet it clearly states that he SOLD the moniker to them for Becky's use. 

Dude is just desperate for podcast listeners and to quote Becky, it's kind of sad. 

I love that AEW is deep enough to let Jericho take a backseat, Kenny go off to get surgery, and Mox go to rehab, and still be able to put on great shows, and have sweet matchups.

Hangman/MJF/Punk/Bryan/Cole/Bucks/Miro/Cody/Black/Pac/Andrade/Jungle Boy/Darby/Sammy/Eddie/OC and many more is plenty.

Hangman/Bryan is going to be awesome.

Punk/MJF is going to be awesome.

Hopefully Cole gets a little more singles shine. Black should be moving onto a new feud. Darby and Eddie would be sweet opponents for those guys. Still think Steen is coming in January.

6 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

side note; I think I am done supporting WWE. Gonna cancel my Peacock sub, unsubscribe to their youtube, stop buying merch, etc. I'll check in on things that pique my interest but I will do it in illicit ways that won't show in their numbers. 

Basically where I've been at for a while. Unsubbed to the Network, and never watch anything live anymore. I casually check stuff out on YouTube if it pops up and looks interesting (which isn't often) but that's it. It's crazy how dead to me they are after going 7 years without missing a Raw.

28 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Basically where I've been at for a while. Unsubbed to the Network, and never watch anything live anymore. I casually check stuff out on YouTube if it pops up and looks interesting (which isn't often) but that's it. It's crazy how dead to me they are after going 7 years without missing a Raw.

careful bro those youtube views are giving them ad rev

• Like 1