Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

Im kinda with yall, from October 2015-April 2020 i watched just about every raw, SD and NXT. I didnt like alot of RAW after 2017, and smackdown got really rough in 2019. But i still watched cause i loved wrestling, what NXT 2.0 and RAW are doing are not good at all. 

Ive watched about 5 whole episodes of either RAW SD or 2.0 this year, i still watch all the PPVs but i dont pay for them lol and me and my friends just watch them to laugh at how bad they are, (Crown Jewel was pretty good tho).

When AEW, NJPW GCW and NWA all have great wrestling every week why would i waste my time with "Sports Entertainment" 

• Like 1

That's messed up denying me of KO in a PPV match. He can't get to AEW fast enough. Have him join the House of Black. Or become the new "leader" for Dark Order. Him and SIlver would play off each other fantastically. Mount Rushmore a bit too predictable, so hopefully he does something a little unexpected when he does go there.

Edited by Jeezla

Just now, Deadpulse said:

Survivor Series hasnt been good in years. The two matches I gave any ish about were the only two that wound up being worth watching and it was the Women's and Men's champion fights. 

Yea I didn't expect it to be good overall, and it met that expectation. Big E and Roman was solid. About what you'd expect.