Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

6 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Scott Hall will be removed from life support when his family is in place per Kevin Nash’s instagram 

RIP 

Heartbroken.

When young. Wed all chat wrestling in school. Every so often go to each others house to watch.

The night Hall hit WCW. That next couple weeks our group formed to watch. A good dozen of us regularly, with our fathers. And easily grabbed 30-40 for many ppvs. Getting to the viewing house early, truckload of chairs. Helping hook up tvs outside and tables for food. Strait up magic and all kicked off with Hall.

I wish it was there for kids and their parents to do today. Thank you Scott Hall for treasured memories with my dad and good friends.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’m surprised Scott has survived this long. He’s been on borrowed time since the 90s. Maybe he’ll kick out one last time. 

Ric Flair outliving Scott Hall considering the amount of chemicals both have put into their bodies is still pretty impressive.

"Bad times don't last, but bad guys do" iconic words from one of the pioneers of arguably the best generation wrestling's ever had. Tragic news. 😢

R.I.P. Scott Hall, I'm sure the angels and the Lord above us are saying hello to the bad guy right now as we speak.

• Like 1