Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

3 hours ago, KOTN-93 said:

I like Sami Zayn as a manager for Shinsuke. Keeos Sami around without having to job him out and it should help push Shinsuke and the IC title. But it WWE so who knows

Zayn did say he had a few people in mind that needed his help. I dont know if this is him foreshadowing a new stable or if I'm just reading too much into it. But indeed this actually helps out both stars. 

3 hours ago, buddy_z34 said:

Zayn did say he had a few people in mind that needed his help. I dont know if this is him foreshadowing a new stable or if I'm just reading too much into it. But indeed this actually helps out both stars. 

Is Asuka heel or face I dont even know anymore :(. Her, Luke Harper and Shinsuke Heel Faction? A man can dream.

12 hours ago, KOTN-93 said:

I like Sami Zayn as a manager for Shinsuke. Keeos Sami around without having to job him out and it should help push Shinsuke and the IC title. But it WWE so who knows

I'm expecting, now that they're pushing NXT as the "3rd brand" and will be pitting it against AEW on Wednesdays, that we see a decent amount of one-feud-off call-downs similar to them bringing Breeze back.  Gets names (and quality workers) that the Orlando crowds will get behind (and viewership can definitely be swayed by crowd response - even if certain gimmicks might end up a bit overexposed because of too much saturation) and who can work the PWG style matches that NXT has found a ton of success with.  I definitely expect Sami to be in that number, possibly Shinsuke too.  I'm also figuring at some point (possibly closer to the Rumble or Mania TakeOver) we end up seeing an Adam Cole vs Triple H match - despite the size discrepancies.

4 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

I think it'd have been better suited not to announce Pac, and perhaps use it as a mystery opponent. But perhaps they panicked since this also happened ahead of DON with Pac the first time. 

They should of not announced anything and then have Omega go out and start berating Moxley, to you know further the feud until Moxley comes back, then have Pac's music hit to a nice ovation. 

On 8/24/2019 at 11:39 PM, buddy_z34 said:

They should of not announced anything and then have Omega go out and start berating Moxley, to you know further the feud until Moxley comes back, then have Pac's music hit to a nice ovation. 

Tough to do with your main draws is to advertise a big match and then not even have it happen.  Wwe gets crushed for that stuff on a raw or smackdown, let alone a major ppv

7 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Tough to do with your main draws is to advertise a big match and then not even have it happen.  Wwe gets crushed for that stuff on a raw or smackdown, let alone a major ppv

They could have ran an angle where Moxley is purposely causing havoc by threatening not to show up to sabotage the new company because hes from the old company. Could have kicked off AEW on TNT with stable vs stable. Elite vs a stable of Moxley, Pac, Shawn Spears with Jericho joining later. In the end it doesnt fit Moxleys character so it is what it is. Why give em your best possible storyline from the get go. 

2 hours ago, buddy_z34 said:

They could have ran an angle where Moxley is purposely causing havoc by threatening not to show up to sabotage the new company because hes from the old company. Could have kicked off AEW on TNT with stable vs stable. Elite vs a stable of Moxley, Pac, Shawn Spears with Jericho joining later. In the end it doesnt fit Moxleys character so it is what it is. Why give em your best possible storyline from the get go. 

I mean Moxley has openly trashed the old company so I think that ship sailed. I got to side with aew here.  No reason to not be honest with the fans right now. They are on the company's side and get it.  It'll probably work out better in the end if mox stays away til TV anyhow, build that excitement back up Ala luger in the old first nitro