Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

On 9/8/2019 at 5:14 PM, PARROTHEAD said:

Want bad sportsmanship. One of your professors threw our mascot head! I would be outraged, but his sadface at the end of the game warmed my heart.

mcconaughey.jpg

That had no ill effects on the outcome of the game. You're comparing apples and oranges. 

8 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Huh people dont really talk wrestling on FF much anymore? 

Whose got thoughts on Clash of Champions? Found it absurdly mediocre 

I checked out clips and read what happened.

My fav part.

And thats still more respect than someone that throws pancakes deserves.

20 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

I thought that the pay-per-view was decent. I am not too up on the stories and they are clearly positioning themselves for Smackdown moving to Fox, so nothing really changed, but the matches were actually quite solid.

None of the matches were bad, but none were memorable save maybe Becky and Sasha since it was a non-finish

16 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

seth vs. braun was fun. the fiend in the main event picture already has me hyped. i **** with the fire & desire theme. liked bayley retaining how she did. the rest i don't really have an opinion on. seth v. braun was probably the only match i liked. 

i don't like the fiend at the top of the card. he shouldn't be on every show and putting him in the title picture is dumb because they aren't going to give a horror character their world title and if seth rollins beats him, seth rollins will be booed

I'm glad Luke Harper is back. He's been one of my favorites since he came to WWE.

And what are the chances Wyatt wins the title? I don't think he necessarily needs the title right now, but I hope they don't make him look bad in case Rollins retains the title. If Rollins goes over clean over Wyatt, then it'll feel like Wyatt's recent build would be a complete waste.