Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

Raw
Kevin Owens
Samoa Joe
Aleister Black
Seth Rollins
AJ Styles
Drew McIntyre
Andrade
Ricochet
Orton
Lashley
Rusev
Mysterio
Buddy Murphy
Becky
Charlotte
Alexa
Askuka/Kairi

Smackdown
Brock
Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Shinsuke/SZ
Gable
Wyatt
Braun
Miz
Revival
New Day
Corbin
Ziggler/Roode
Bayley
Sasha

SD has the better "attractions" (Brock, Roman, Braun, and Wyatt) and tag teams. Raw has the better wrestlers (KO, AJ, Joe, Andrade, Black, Ricochet, Seth, etc) and women.

SD needs Rhea Ripley and Baszler. Raw should make Keith Lee and Dijakovic a dominant tag team, and fast track them to Monday nights. 

Also, Matt Riddle should be on SD or Raw chasing the IC or US title. 

I want to see KO vs Aleister in a 20+ minute match.

Edited by Jeezla

On 10/14/2019 at 11:12 AM, Bullet Club said:

I see your point but I disagree a bit. The difference would be 1) Seth has never had a reputation as a good mic worker/character and 2) Mox was booked as a goofball which is the complete opposite of who he is. Seth, more often than not, has been treated as a legitimate competitor and more of a work rate guy. He'd have better matches but I don't think he's an Omega level talent nor would he be seen as such.

Interesting, we certainly disagree. Rollins and Omega have similar best assets, their ability to sell. I mean, in any case, I don't actually have a horse in the race, I'm not a Rollins guy nor am I even an Omega guy, I just think Rollins is underrated at this point in terms of his ability in the ring given all of the crap he's had to do this year with bad programs and his twitter crap. I think Rollins is up there for best in the world and it's lost in the shuffle with how awful WWE is. 

I think Rollins is better than Cody now and when Cody was in the WWE. That said... nobody in the universe works a crowd or paces a match better than Cody right now so I don't even know how to gauge him anymore

On 10/14/2019 at 12:55 PM, PARROTHEAD said:

Seth recently injured another person. Hes injured several working under WWE creampuff guidelines.

Omega has no restrictions on his matches. And has never injured anyone. Jericho the same with his 30 year career.

Seth isnt in the same ballpark as Omega. No.1 rule in wrestling since it started is to protect the guy across from you at all cost.

Jericho broke Kenny's nose at DON and did some pretty cool damage to Page's face at fight for the fallen. it's pro wrestling, it's unfortunate but the context of Rollins being unsafe isn't really fair when we don't know what's actually happening and someone being hurt every other year in a Rollins match is probably bound to happen the amount that he wrestles. 

1 hour ago, Troy Brown said:

Jericho broke Kenny's nose at DON and did some pretty cool damage to Page's face at fight for the fallen. it's pro wrestling, it's unfortunate but the context of Rollins being unsafe isn't really fair when we don't know what's actually happening and someone being hurt every other year in a Rollins match is probably bound to happen the amount that he wrestles. 

I dont know about Kennys nose. But in a interview not to long back. Maybe longer back than Im thinking, I dont know. But Jericho said nobody has ever been hurt with him and he himself was hurt once and that was a shoulder thing that needed a couple weeks rest.

8 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

Interesting, we certainly disagree. Rollins and Omega have similar best assets, their ability to sell. I mean, in any case, I don't actually have a horse in the race, I'm not a Rollins guy nor am I even an Omega guy, I just think Rollins is underrated at this point in terms of his ability in the ring given all of the crap he's had to do this year with bad programs and his twitter crap. I think Rollins is up there for best in the world and it's lost in the shuffle with how awful WWE is. 

I think Rollins is better than Cody now and when Cody was in the WWE. That said... nobody in the universe works a crowd or paces a match better than Cody right now so I don't even know how to gauge him anymore

Creative and social media have done him no favors certainly. Hes probably underrated in-ring now. I don't think that makes up for his lack of mic skills/character though. Kenny and especially Cody far exceed him on that front.

Yeah... we're getting a all-female War Games this year.  Will be interesting to see if they go 3v3, find a way to flesh out the teams (cuz Ronda's not gonna be brought in to work NXT) to 4v4, or if they go 3v3v3.

They're foolish if they don't find some way to involve Rhea Ripley in this.  Could see her as someone Shayna "cuts a deal with" to give a shot at the title in exchange for joining the Horsewomen team as their Barry Windham/Sid/Luger type.  Could also see this recent tumult between Ripley, Bianca, and Io (the standard was set with Ricochet going off the top of the cage last year, the logical progression is a woman does it next and Io is far more likely to execute it cleanly/safely than any of the 3 above or the Horsewomen) forms a strange-bedfellows team.

18 hours ago, The LBC said:

Yeah... we're getting a all-female War Games this year.  Will be interesting to see if they go 3v3, find a way to flesh out the teams (cuz Ronda's not gonna be brought in to work NXT) to 4v4, or if they go 3v3v3.

They're foolish if they don't find some way to involve Rhea Ripley in this.  Could see her as someone Shayna "cuts a deal with" to give a shot at the title in exchange for joining the Horsewomen team as their Barry Windham/Sid/Luger type.  Could also see this recent tumult between Ripley, Bianca, and Io (the standard was set with Ricochet going off the top of the cage last year, the logical progression is a woman does it next and Io is far more likely to execute it cleanly/safely than any of the 3 above or the Horsewomen) forms a strange-bedfellows team.

I'm glad Tegan is back. Her injury at the MYC was one of the hardest things I've had to watch in wrestling. As far as War Games: I think you get the 3 BFF's, Horsewomen and Ripley with stable she had been doing house shows with (Bianca and someone else I'm forgetting).

I think a lady War Games should have extra stips to garner interest. Have three groups of three, and the winning team gets to have a triple threat for a #1 contender spot. This can galvanize women together despite current storyline. Throw Io, Bianca, and Rhea together in a tenuous alliance to fight each other more to get to Shayna. 

So far this episode of Dynamite was the best as it was the most well rounded one. The matches were really good. They showed multiple vignettes on the wrestlers, so even viewers who aren't watching their youtube stuff should have been able to dig into them. Especially the one with Britt Baker about her connection to the city of Pittsburgh. The audience was phenomenal, and the segment between Cody and the Inner Circle was amazing as well. DDP as the 4th guy to equal the numbers, could have been expected but it did surprise me when i watched it. I also love these little things like the spot with the scarf after Jericho mocked MJF for wearing a scarf. It was just a great episode and if NXT delivered as well as Livewire said that probably was one of the best days for wrestling in a long time.

• Like 1