Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

1 hour ago, KOTN-93 said:

Who goes over in Moxley VS Omega?

The best thing about AEW. Is that a question like that can be asked.

I say Moxley. Leaving Kenny in the dumps about what has happened to him. With his poor singles w/l record adding to the pile. He hasnt been taking losses for no reason, I think a story could come from it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

The best thing about AEW. Is that a question like that can be asked.

I say Moxley. Leaving Kenny in the dumps about what has happened to him. With his poor singles w/l record adding to the pile. He hasnt been taking losses for no reason, I think a story could come from it.

Kenny is also bulletproof right now. All his matches are so good  you can put guys like Mox over him and not worry too much

On 11/2/2019 at 12:44 AM, beekay414 said:

Shayna and Rhea are my girls. By far my favorite female wrestlers in the WWE (and overall, most likely).

I like Shayna, and I borderline love Rhea, but Charlotte is the true queen of women's wrestling. I hate that she's already like a 10+ time champion, but she's the best in the business when it comes to making both herself and the person across from her look like a million bucks. 

49 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I like Shayna, and I borderline love Rhea, but Charlotte is the true queen of women's wrestling. I hate that she's already like a 10+ time champion, but she's the best in the business when it comes to making both herself and the person across from her look like a million bucks. 

tessa_blanchard_all_in.jpg?resize=1300,7

On 11/6/2019 at 3:52 PM, beekay414 said:

Add Scarlett Bordeaux in for WWE/NXT now too. She recently signed. 

It ain't like she's any good as a wrestler, though. But I agree, and especially as someone who went to All Out and DON, everyone bounces during the women's matches. No one cares about the joshi in america, sry kenny. 

40 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

It ain't like she's any good as a wrestler, though. But I agree, and especially as someone who went to All Out and DON, everyone bounces during the women's matches. No one cares about the joshi in america, sry kenny. 

She's not, she's just another name off the board for AEW. The biggest name they have is Allie right now IIRC. 

1 hour ago, Troy Brown said:

Sweet jesus. what a wrestling event. i have never seen anything like omega/moxley. jericho/cody was perfect for what it needed to be as well, they complimented each other pretty well imo.

Mox/Omega was everything I hoped it would be. They both came out looking like stars.

2 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

Sweet jesus. what a wrestling event. i have never seen anything like omega/moxley. jericho/cody was perfect for what it needed to be as well, they complimented each other pretty well imo.

best PPV of the year imo which is pretty crazy considering how good double or nothing and all out were. 

nobody in wrestling is better at creating feeling in matches than cody rhodes 

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

She's not, she's just another name off the board for AEW. The biggest name they have is Allie right now IIRC. 

they got awesome kong lol. i think britt baker is like the most "respected" name they have, but she's pretty trash. their best talent is jamie hayter imo. 

On 11/9/2019 at 11:57 PM, FinneasGage said:

best PPV of the year imo which is pretty crazy considering how good double or nothing and all out were. 

nobody in wrestling is better at creating feeling in matches than cody rhodes 

for sure. cody/mjf is gonna be an all timer and make mjf into a legitimate star in aew.  i think it was the right time, especially to pull the trigger on mjf so he isn't a glorified elias. it could have been dragged out longer but where else would cody go from this jericho fued?

one could argue they're blowing their load on a lot of these things way too soon and i've read people complain about how extravagant mox/omega was and the two biggest stars in the company won't be able to work together again after that given how untoppable that was but it's the first main event of their first ppv after debuting on tnt.. i think it needed to be big and the best of what they want to do. 

i also haven't paid for a ppv in probably 15 years and do not regret doing so for full gear