Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

That was a weird pay-per-view.

I thought that they didn't really stick the matches in the right order and the women's match was interesting to end it, but ended up not feeling like a match to end the show, and the brawl was also not a great spot to end the show either.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

it was a match based on a dude knocking on a door man i cant care about it 

i skipped this whole cycle, i didn't know **** about any "backstories". but yeah wwe definitely makes it hard to give af about any matches. i'm just watching their ppv's at this point. 

Just now, FinneasGage said:

i skipped this whole cycle, i didn't know **** about any "backstories". but yeah wwe definitely makes it hard to give af about any matches. i'm just watching their ppv's at this point. 

i guess black has a bunch of vignettes begging people to knock on his "door" which i guess everyone thought to be a metaphorical door

but one raw, buddy murphy is shown walking nonchalantly, knocks on a door that says aleister black while on the way to the ring for a match, says i know you're in there and just shrugs his shoulders and walks away

then black swings open the door looking both ways looking angry that someone knocked on his door then looks disappointed

what was he doing in there that he couldn't answer the door? was he pooping???? this started a build toward a ppv match. this is all i saw. it was bad.

TLC was different.  But I don't think in a bad way.  Huge fan of the Black Murphy match.  I think Black has a chance to be a legit star.  Bray added a layer to his character.  Going against Miz with a short backstory was meh.  All in all didn't think it was bad given the current state of the product. 

• Like 1

10 years ago January. TNA Impact drew 2.2 million going head to head with Raw.

This week. Raw with 2.053 viewers with no competition. 2nd new all time low in a month.

"Something has to change at some point right?" - What Ive asked since the ratings went under 4 million.

Now I know better. And expect something like Austin and Sting having a couple beers in the ring as a ratings boost.