Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

feel like they already foreshadowed Drew winning with the Lesnar stare-down, which they will replay several times on Raw, so he probably wins

Yeah i figured the same thing. Its a better match than Roman vs Brock so im not disappointed.

Only 2 other options id prefer over Drew vs Brock is Joe vs Brock again and Lee vs Brock.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Yeah i figured the same thing. Its a better match than Roman vs Brock so im not disappointed.

Only 2 other options id prefer over Drew vs Brock is Joe vs Brock again and Lee vs Brock.

NXT needs Lee for the Wednesday Night Wars, so I agree with Drew going over. And I hope Drew beats Lesnar, but we'll see. I'd love to see Drew vs Lee at Summer Slam.
KO vs Joe vs Aleister triple threat match at WM please (and have one of those 3 win MITB)

Edited by Jeezla

43 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Ok nevermind... sucks Lee was eliminated though.

Brock just made both Lee and Drew.  Not sure what people are complaining about.  Folks get waaaay too impatient expecting signatures moves and such to get put over right out the gate instead of the slow burn.  That's how guys get overexposed too quickly.

7 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

That was a great rumble. Love the way they booked the men's match. The women's was entertaining but man I wish it was Shayna and not Charlotte. Otherwise really well done all around. 

Yes. Charlotte doesn't need to win the damn Rumble to get title shots. Felt like a waste.

5 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

edge vs aj would be great

Long as AJ didn't just get injured in that match.  Flux pointed out it look like AJ jacked up his arm at one point.

But Edge vs AJ would be smart booking.  AJ's as safe a worker as they come, especially for protecting head/neck stuff (the Styles Clash is known for being one of the cushiest bumps to take).  It's a dream match that you can stick anywhere on the card that immediately gets a lulled crowd fired up.  And, if they really want to go deep-dive, I'm pretty sure Edge was just breaking in when an ultra-young AJ was getting bookings as a Sunday Night Heat jobber (just checked, it was on Smackdown and Metal in 2002 - right before Edge went into singles action).