Rookie Class 2019 Thread: Any and all News

.Buzz

2 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

Im unsure how i feel about oliver wearing 89.  I would have liked it to be taken out of possibilities and have Lewis in the pride soon after he retired

Eh, I love Lewis but idk if he got to that level play wise.

Was basically a career Jag and had some good/great years, but...

24 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Eh, I love Lewis but idk if he got to that level play wise.

Was basically a career Jag and had some good/great years, but...

probably been the best TE in our franchises relatively short history.  the only 1 u can argue as better is kyle brady but i think Lewis beats him out for the Longetivity and while his catches wern't great u have to remember the fact hes had for almost his entire career having 2 almost historical busts at QB and his best years he had where in no coincidence when he had David Garrard as his QB. 

Edited by LinderFournette
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

probably been the best TE in our franchises relatively short history.  the only 1 u can argue as better is kyle brady but i think Lewis beats him out for the Longetivity and while his catches wern't great u have to remember the fact hes had for almost his entire career having 2 almost historical busts at QB and his best years he had where in no coincidence when he had David Garrard as his QB. 

Just because he's the best at his position in franchise history doesn't mean his number should be retired...

Feel like you need to be very special for that. Not sure he was that. Love 'Cedes, but not sure he's at that level for me.