The post draft mock...who you SHOULD have taken in 2019

OneTwoSixFive

This is a post-draft mock for your own team. I thought it might be interesting to do this here. It is your chance to get those guys you really wanted, but there are a couple of rules to follow for fairness.
1) You cannot draft a player unless they are available at your pick, or later.
2) You cannot make any new trades. You CAN refuse a trade that your team made, and pick accordingly.
Any pick can be the same as the one your team actually made, if you wish

Have at it.

Edited by OneTwoSixFive

Aight.  For the Titans.

19. Montez Sweat, Edge, Miss St

51. AJ Brown, WR, Ole Miss (same pick here, dude was a steal)

82. Connor McGovern, OG, Penn St

121. (no trade up) Iman Marshall, DB, USC

157. Charles Omenihu, DL, Texas

188. Oli Udoh, OL, Elon

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Aight.  For the Titans.

19. Montez Sweat, Edge, Miss St

51. AJ Brown, WR, Ole Miss (same pick here, dude was a steal)

82. Connor McGovern, OG, Penn St

121. (no trade up) Iman Marshall, DB, USC

157. Charles Omenihu, DL, Texas

188. Oli Udoh, OL, Elon

I'd have Simmons over Sweat. He's an animal, and you go against the Colts' interior twice a year ;)

3 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I'd have Simmons over Sweat. He's an animal, and you go against the Colts' interior twice a year ;)

I had Sweat as a top 5 player, and he plays immediately, which is why I'd rather have him.  I would also take Omenihu over Walker, so that too.

I still loved what the Titans did, and get the desire to not spend high picks on Edge guys twice in a row.

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I had Sweat as a top 5 player, and he plays immediately, which is why I'd rather have him.  I would also take Omenihu over Walker, so that too.

I still loved what the Titans did, and get the desire to not spend high picks on Edge guys twice in a row.

Just don't tell that suffering Bills fan...:D

6 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Just don't tell that suffering Bills fan...:D

Haha.  Dude is entitled to his opinion, weird as it may be.  I mean, I had Iman Marshall as a top 3 corner, so who am I to talk?

Pats really did have a stellar draft, which is weird for them.  I guess with the Titans, Lions, and Dolphins all being run by former Pats guys, they're stealing the Pats' patented weird *** picks.

Hard to find much wrong with the Skins too.  I don't know if I'd change anything for them.

Falcons wouldn't make any trades we made.

1st - Dexter Lawrence - DT/NT
2nd -  Greedy Williams -  CB - Not trading up so we keep 3rd round pick
3rd - Yodney Cajuste - OT
4A - Bennie Snell - RB
4B- Amani Oruwariye - CB
5A- D'Andre Walker - DE
5B- Lamont Gaillard - C/G
6th - Tevon Coney - LB
7th - Emanual Hall - WR

Thats about best i can do giving some love to every position of need with the best players for it that i personally like.

Now this is not to say i didn't like our draft class i liked it quite a bit actually.  I was a huge Lindstrom fan and wanted him in alot of the mocks people had on here in round 2.  I ha him as a mid to late 1st rounder and thought if he was slipping to round 2 in most mocks on here that i had to ask for him because of how high i was on him.  He was my number 1 OG in the draft for sure.   As for Kaleb i like him although their were a few OT's i liked a bit better coming out but with that said i think Kalen and Lindstrom actually pair well together with how they play each position so no complaints there from me. 

Edited by FalconFan13

For the Vikings, all trades stay the same:

1. Garret Bradbury C/OG
2. Irv Smith Jr. TE
3. Maxx Crosby DE
4. Dru Samia OG
5. Cameron Smith LB
6. Armon Watts DL
6. Marcus Epps DB
6. Travis Homer RB
7. Kris Boyd CB
7. David Sills WR
7. Joshua Miles OT
7. Tyree Jackson QB

• Like 2

I probably wouldn't change much for the Broncos, would rather keep the pick of the Dakota Watson trade with SF (that would result we waiting until the 7th round to pick a WR) and the result would be this:

1. Noah Fant - TE - Iowa
2. Dalton Risner - G - Kansa State
2. Drew Lock - QB - Missouri
3. Dre'Mont Jones - DL - Ohio State
5. Justin Hollins - OLB - Oregon
5. Blake Cashman - ILB - Minnesota
7. Juwaan Winfree - WR - Colorado (don't know him, but I'm believing in Elway with this one.....if Winfree was gone, then I would took Emanuel Hall in the 7th)

Edited by BowserBroncos
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

I probably wouldn't change much for the Broncos, would rather keep the pick of the Dakota Watson trade with SF (that would result we waiting until the 7th round to pick a WR) and the result would be this:

1. Noah Fant - TE - Iowa
2. Dalton Risner - G - Kansa State
2. Drew Lock - QB - Missouri
3. Dre'Mont Jones - DL - Ohio State
5. Justin Hollins - OLB - Oregon
5. Blake Cashman - ILB - Minnesota
7. Juwaan Winfree - WR - Colorado (don't know him, but I'm believing in Elway with this one.....if Winfree was gone, then I would took Emanuel Hall in the 7th)

I believe we “gave” the 49ers that 5th on the account of them allowing us to poach Scangs from them.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BroncoSojia said:

I believe we “gave” the 49ers that 5th on the account of them allowing us to poach Scangs from them.

Could be....I don't have a problem with having Watson back either...he was a nice depth last time around.

If that was the case...I would just not trade up in the 6th, still grab Winfree (really don't think he would be picked by a team not named Denver) and then a LB with the 7th round pick we gave to Carolina...possibly Te'Von Coney or T.J. Edwards or Drew Lewis

Edited by BowserBroncos

RD(PK) PLAYER POS SCHOOL
1(4) Ed Oliver  DT Houston
1(24) Montez Sweat DE Miss St
1(27) N’Keal Harry WR Az St
2(8) Greedy Williams  CB LSU
4(4) Maxx Crosby DE  E Mich
4(27) Michael Jordan OG Ohio st
4(35) Ben Burr-Kirvin LB Washington 
5(11) Joe Jackson DE Miami
7(16) Myles Gaskin RB Washington 

• Like 3