NFL Concept Helmets by Ultimate Effects

Nex_Gen

These are always fun to look at. I gotta say I'm a big fan of these. The blown up logos/cosplay style designs is something I've always thought should have been implemented given how gear/uniform oriented football is....

http://www.totalprosports.com/2017/08/08/creative-designer-creates-awesome-concept-helmets-for-all-32-nfl-teams-pics/#19

49rs-768x768.jpg

Bears-768x768.jpg

Bengals-Copy-768x768.jpg

Bills-Helmet-768x768.jpg

Broncos-Helmet-768x768.jpg

Browns-Helmet-768x768.jpg

Bucs-Helmet-768x768.jpg

Cardinals-768x768.jpg

Chargers-Helmet-768x768.jpg

Cheifs-Helmet-768x768.jpg

Colts-768x768.jpg

Cowboys-Hemet-768x768.jpg

Eagles-Helmet-768x768.jpg

Falcons-Helmet-768x768.jpg

Jaguars-768x768.jpg

Jets-Helmet-768x768.jpg

Lions-768x768.jpg

New-Dolphins-Concept-768x768.jpg

New-Pats-768x768.jpg

NY-Giants-Helmet-768x768.jpg

Packers-768x768.jpg

Panthers-768x768.jpg

Raiders-Helmet-768x768.jpg

Rams-768x768.jpg

Ravens-Copy-768x768.jpg

Saints-Concept-768x768.jpg

Seahawks-768x768.jpg

Steelers2-768x768.jpg

Texans-768x768.jpg

Titans-768x768.jpg

Vikings-Helmet-768x768.jpg

Washington-Helmet-768x768.jpg

Not a fan of most of these. Garish and over-stylized, like a lot of things these days. Logos and letters are too big. The Vikings one is awful. The Chargers, Giants, and Rams designs are the only ones I kind of like. And the Seahawks one is perfect because it's just as annoying as the rest of their uniform.

I'm not as overly attached to traditions as most, in some cases I am but for me, if it looks better it looks better. That said, most of these aren't that good. The Panthers is the best, it looks incredible to me. Speaking of one that I think is a huge improvement but I know would be met with backlash because it strays from tradition, the Jets one is really good, but I know most would complain because their helmets have been basically the same for so long. The Packers and Cowboys ones stray too far from tradition, those I would understand people being upset about. The only thing I would ever change about either of their actual helmets, is make the logos alittle bigger on the sides (not quite as big as some of these though).

I also like the Raiders one, though I think the logo should be a touch smaller. My team, the Lions, is a pretty good one too. The Patriots and Chiefs ones are the only ones with the "split" color scheme that are OK, the rest of those are bad. Chiefs one would actually be kind good with an all red helmet. Titans one is solid but without seeing it say Titans on it somewhere you can't really tell it's their's other than that we know their color scheme, also looks kind of like Jeff Gordon's Nascar from the 90's. Tampa Bay and Arizona ones are OK. The Colts is good but the black just isn't right for them.

The Falcons helmet is the most disappointing, with their color scheme and logo I think you could make some really nice styles with theirs, this one stinks.

The rest aren't that good. I hate the Bengals helmet having "Who Dey" written behind the logo. The worst one is the Jaguars by far, followed by the Chargers, then Bears.

Archived