NFL Concept Helmets by Ultimate Effects

Nex_Gen

15 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

The Bengals one is trash.  Keep the stripes.  It appears they even got the W in Who Dey upside down.

I think the entire word of Who is suppose to be upside down but you cant tell because H and O doesnt change when flipped lol

Almost all of those look like some sort of bad Arena League helmets or something.  Not necessarily "ugly" per se, but they look very wrong and overly flourished, complicated, or "edgy" as NFL helmet designs.

The Jaguars one though is straight up awful.  Astonishingly manages to actually be more ridiculous and tacky looking than their actual current "two tone" design.  That's impressive.

On 9/1/2017 at 8:53 PM, CalhounLambeau said:

The Jacksonville Jaguars helmet looks amazing. I'm not a big uniform/helmet obsessed guy. But that one stood out. 

I liked that one as well - it is better than the official one they are using now.

7 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Almost all of those look like some sort of bad Arena League helmets or something.  Not necessarily "ugly" per se, but they look very wrong and overly flourished, complicated, or "edgy" as NFL helmet designs.

The Jaguars one though is straight up awful.  Astonishingly manages to actually be more ridiculous and tacky looking than their actual current "two tone" design.  That's impressive.

Do you like the Jags' current helmet design?

7 hours ago, Pugger said:

Do you like the Jags' current helmet design?

Definitely not.  Though i'm slowly getting used to its tacky ugly visage adorning the players' heads on the field.

Worse than that is very bad though, is my point.  That concept is somehow worse.  That takes work.

Archived