2020 Draft Talk

swede700

6 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

We should all change our names if the Vikings win the super bowl

I already changed mine a year or so ago from my actual first initial and last name, so I'd have no idea what to change it to, considering this is name I use pretty much everywhere else.  But, on the off-chance they do, I'm sure @Uncle Buck can whip us up some sigs, at the very least.  :D

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Torchezim said:

I really don’t want to stick with Zimmer regardless of this season’s outcome.  Stefanski has worked his way up for how long now?  

One of the better teams in the NFL and you want to send Zimmer packing? He's not going anywhere. The fans love him and the owners love him. He's going to be around for awhile.

5 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

One of the better teams in the NFL and you want to send Zimmer packing? He's not going anywhere. The fans love him and the owners love him. He's going to be around for awhile.

I have a sinking feeling that if Zimmer doesn’t leave we’ll be stuck signing journeymen QBs every few years and never really winning anything in this league. 

I never said Zimmer was a bad coach. My name was even inspired by him....   

And what you said is not fact. If you think I am the only one with the same outlook on the Vikings as a whole, you couldn’t be more mistaken.

We will see what happens this year.  I hope the best for him. I’d still rather lose him than Stefanski