Hollister to Seattle for a 7th / 2020

IheartMyV8

I still like Hollister. Feel like he could make an impact on a team less focused on TEs being blockers. If someone ants to use him purely as a move TE type, he could be decently productive.

ASJ, Lacosse, Anderson & Izzo.

Yikes. Either they see something in Lacosse, they have unfounded faith in ASJ, or there’s another move planned.

You guys have been sleeping on Ryan Izzo and Matt LaCosse. Not that they're both All Pro's disguised as scout team journeymen.

Izzo is a competent receiver to check down to which is more than I could ever say about Jacob Hollister who everyone was hyped about for his speed. On top of that, Izzo seems like a very sound blocker. I would expect Izzo to fill the Dwayne Allen/Daniel Graham role nicely if he recovers healthy from "injuries".

LaCosse is like a refined Jacob Hollister. More experience, better hands, better general field awareness, and equally useful on special teams. LaCosse also seems like he can tandem block well enough. I think for one year we'll get the most out of LaCosse and at least a year from Izzo.

Seferian-Jenkins on the other hand helps create mismatches, especially in the endzone where Brady has plenty of options.

16 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

ASJ is a bum

Hopefully they find a way to trade for someone or claim someone for an upgrade. ASJ is no lock to make the roster. I really like Ryan Izzo though and hope he fulfills the role of a dependable blocking tight end who can occasionally serve as a reliable check-down option.