Tailgaters Fantasy Football League

Radagast

As a fantasy league alternative, The Tailgaters Fantasy Football League invites this forums members to join us. Our ESPN site is fee free and always will be. A new player draft is held prior to each season and we are entering our 7th season. At present we are a 10 team league, but we can grow if needed. No foul play or accusations of foul play have ever occured and all private information has/will remain private. 

We boast team owners from across America and even England. As the leagues manager, I'm proud to say that The Tailgaters Fantasy Football League is comprised of some of the most competitive players that are true sportsman even when they don't do well. 

I invite any interested in joining to please contact me. A name and an e-mail address are what I will need to enter you in our league and have an official league invitation sent for you to act upon. 

As a fan, my NFL experience was elevated when I began participating in fantasy football. Join us and see how much fun it really is.

Thank You