Week 1 GDT: Raiders (0-0) at Titans (0-0)

Titans fan 617

1 minute ago, deeluxx3 said:

we simply can't tackle

same issues rearing their ugly heads. frustrating to start the season like this, but I think we will be OK

yeah, i think the most annoying thing about this loss is that it feels like the same team as last year. now, that team is still leagues better than our previous teams, but things like the special teams errors and poor tackling are really unacceptable. 

good news is our rookies showed some good stuff today. if they can start cutting down the mistakes, we'll grow stronger as the season progresses.

no clue what to do about this garbage special teams unit tho.

1 minute ago, Farsendor1 said:

Stinks Titans are going to lose after all the hype but at least Mariota didn't play completely terrible like he did last year during there game. 

We'd be much closer to winning this game if Mariota was involved in the redzone plays.

1 minute ago, quiller said:

typical..   when the average play is what you need.. go for the home run..  and give up the absolute worse result...

Also a side note I really think the LB core is our weak leak....    they have done nothing this game in the box...    either the DL stops them at the Line of scrimmage or the safeties and CB's are making tackles down field....     

I mean the whole defense has sucked today. The DL has been a joke. DBs can't cover anyone and the LBs are invisible. Same as last year.

Just now, -Hope- said:

yeah, i think the most annoying thing about this loss is that it feels like the same team as last year. now, that team is still leagues better than our previous teams, but things like the special teams errors and poor tackling are really unacceptable. 

good news is our rookies showed some good stuff today. if they can start cutting down the mistakes, we'll grow stronger as the season progresses.

no clue what to do about this garbage special teams unit tho.

we are going to take some time to gel. we have a lot of new faces and will be fine once they learn how to play with each other.

that said, tackling is not something that takes time to "gel." just go out there and wrap up.

Byard was a GHOST today. getting a big ego

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

we are going to take some time to gel. we have a lot of new faces and will be fine once they learn how to play with each other.

that said, tackling is not something that takes time to "gel." just go out there and wrap up.

Byard was a GHOST today. getting a big ego

Yeah Byard's coverage is the reason we're down 23-16 right now. Just stood there instead of covering over the top.

Just now, 615finest said:

That 3rd and 2 toss play to Murray killed our momentum.. Shoulda ran straight ahead or kept it in Mariota hands

Should have been the latter and there's really no other thing that should have happened. 33-0 in the redzone. Give him the ******* ball.

Archived