2019 Packer Forum Dynasty League (Keepers/Discussion)

Cadmus

I’m in, you all suck. 

Yes to the bid system. Rewards a better draft and you cheese wheels draft kickers in the 5th.

No to a live draft. That’s DOOM for leagues like this. Guys miss the draft, throw in the towel because butt hurt.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

I’m in, you all suck. 

Yes to the bid system. Rewards a better draft and you cheese wheels draft kickers in the 5th.

No to a live draft. That’s DOOM for leagues like this. Guys miss the draft, throw in the towel because butt hurt.

I understand this sentiment.

To be fair, that's the main reason I'm starting this whole process in the spring. 

IF we decide to do a live draft, we're going to schedule at least 30 days before the date of the draft (preferably 50+ days and/or multiple months ahead of time). I would want people to have a ton of time to figure it out, and I'm willing to work through everyone's summer/vacation schedules to find the best day to draft. 

Personally, I don't have a huge problem with the longer process if we can't find a viable date, but a live draft would probably be easier for all owners if we can work something out. 

Edited by Cadmus

9 minutes ago, DannyB said:

I haven't checked FF in forever, didn't know we were going so early sorry. and I dunno if I've been missing e-mails or anything but I feel like nothing came through my inbox.

Yeah, I sent an e-mail to you through FleaFlicker, but who knows how well that works? 

Edited by Cadmus

33 minutes ago, CombOver said:

When is the draft?

I'm going to put out a voting ballot on here (it'll have it's own thread) in the next day or so. 

We'll vote on league matters and then figure out when would be best to schedule the draft. 

I'm open to drafting as soon as June (I've drafted the week after the actual NFL draft in other dynasty/devy leagues), but we'll look at dates in June, July and August. 

Ya'll will have a chance to sound off and let me know what works best. 

• 2 weeks later...