2019 Packer Forum Dynasty League (Keepers/Discussion)

Cadmus

3 hours ago, KingOfTheNorth said:

I will listen to offers for anyone but Barkley on my roster. Well, I guess I would listen to Barkley offers but unless it completely blows me away, it's not happening. I did find your offer @JBURGE interesting. But I cant bring myself to trade Barkley to the reigning champ, haha.

No worries, I didn't expect you to, worth a shot. If sweetening the offer could change your mind, let me know

• 1 month later...

If anyone would be willing to swap their 2020 picks for my 2019 ones im all ears.

Also if people are interested in people other than Kamara or Evans im open to offers. Goedert is golden, so come with a nice offer.

Ill try to be around more. I just dont get notifications from the board, ill see what i can do to fix that.

Edited by chucknorris101

On 11/07/2019 at 3:47 PM, chucknorris101 said:

If anyone would be willing to swap their 2020 picks for my 2019 ones im all ears.

Also if people are interested in people other than Kamara or Evans im open to offers. Goedert is golden, so come with a nice offer.

Ill try to be around more. I just dont get notifications from the board, ill see what i can do to fix that.

I just saw this, oops. I sent an offer for Evans