Rebuilding Whirlwind

FinSting

16 hours ago, FinSting said:

The 2020 QB's don't look amazeballs to me, it's Trevor Lawrence in 2021 that has NFL fans salivating. So I don't feel the Fins will be adding a QB in round one of next year's draft.

I say put Rosen out there in September and coach/develop/support the youngster as Miami opens with four straight games vs playoff teams. He's not a rookie, as he already survived being thrown to the wolves with the Cardinals. At least now his blind side is protected by a Top 10 left tackle (maybe even Top 5, Tunsil is pretty good). 

Ravens, Patriots, Cowboys and Chargers would be a nice trial by fire. Let's see what we got...

I think the same can be said of the 2021 QB class too.......Lawrence may not even declare in 21.

I don’t have any issues starting Rosen early.  Play him and if he looks horrible then we know he isn’t the answer.  If he looks good but we feel we can draft an upgrade then let’s see what we can get for him.  Worse case we hang on to him to compete for the job with whoever we draft, and that’s a great problem to have.