If you can bring back one former player from your teams history who would it be?

CP3MVP

My annual series after the draft. If you can bring back one former player from your franchises history to help your team in 2019 who would it be?

Rules it has to be how they played for your team. So for example I’m a patriots fan, I can’t pick Junior Seau and get 94 Junior Seau. I’m gonna get 2006-2009 Seau. 

I’ll  start, I’m going to go with Andre Tippet. Best pass rusher in pats history. HM 2011 Gronk or 2003 Seymour

I guess Duane Brown? I mean, he's still in the league, so I'm not sure he counts. Ditto on AJ Bouye.

- I'll go with Aaron Glenn, the Texans could use a lightning quick CB to match up against TY Hilton and Glenn was athletic and savvy enough to give TY some problems.

- Eric Winston also makes sense as a RT and leader on the OL. He took pride in being a stout pass protector and really stepped up as a leader to others.

- Arian Foster would be nice, not only for his running ability. He was a deft receiver out of the backfield and a great RB in pass protection, really could help out Watson. Foster and Watson on an RPO would be fun.

- On that note, a prime Andre Johnson with a prime DeAndre Hopkins and Deshaun Watson would be virtually unstoppable.