If you can bring back one former player from your teams history who would it be?

CP3MVP

4 hours ago, bomont said:

PS why are people naming one season or "prime" as an answer?  It sounds like the OP meant you get the player for the time he played for that team, so if they played there 5 yrs, you get those 5 yrs of production. 

Given the OP even mentioned single years for players, I’d guess you’re incorrect. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Malik said:

2015 Brandon Marshall or 2004 Curtis Martin given our offense.

theres no room for C-mart with Bell on the team.

I could see a case for Marshall, but with crowder, enunwa and Anderson I'd think wed be better off shoring up a bigger weakness. Adding mangold or mawae at center would be a massive upgrade. John abraham would give us the edge we lack. Darrelle Revis would give us a true shutdown corner to pair with Adam's maye and tru... 

Clay Mathews in his prime. 

Imagine having Z Smith, P Smith, R Gary, K Sackrell AND the Claymaker all pass rushing the QB. Along with having the kind of defensive backfield we have now. 

Our defense would be that much better. 

Every opposing QB would dread facing us. 

21 hours ago, minutemancl said:

We run a 3-4 defense predicated on tons of blitzing and our OLBs are Lorenzo Carter and Markus Golden. Give me back the great defensive player of all-time.

I didn't realize that Reggie White played for the Giants.

EDIT: Dammit ET80!

Edited by Daniel