If you can bring back one former player from your teams history who would it be?

CP3MVP

On 5/1/2019 at 2:24 PM, sdrawkcab321 said:

Prime Phil Dawson 

I actually think he might be bigger for us than Joe Thomas.. I was wondering if I would see an answer in here that made me second guess Thomas as my pick and you came up with one. 

• 3 months later...

This is a hard one for me because i like certain players better than others but we already got quality players at those positions.   Jessie Tuggle and Tommy Nobis  at MLB would be a waste with Deion Jones there as for the way the game is played today Debo is probably better than both of them.

I think i am going to go with Deion Sanders though to make our DB group even stronger and give us a legit monster of a return man.    I almost went with a really good RT but i want to see what Kaleb Mcgary can do there. 

John Abraham was probably my other big time choice for DE but i think our D-line group coached by Quinn is looking very solid and alot of depth there so i took the best CB to ever play and upgraded 2 positions CB and return man.

On 5/5/2019 at 6:03 PM, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Reggie White. DL is already our strength, but he is probably the greatest talent in franchise history (if not NFL history) can't pass bringing him back. That'd be filthy having him, Cox, Graham, Malik, Jernigan, Long all on the same line.

Yeah, as many other great players it’d be nice to bring back at more needy positions. Reggie was on another level. Him and Cox would destroy teams.

I think an interesting thought it Randall Cunningham, we have Carson so we are fine...but just imagine what prime Randall could do in some of the offenses today. Spread, RPOs, would be scary to watch.

Hannah or Moss are the usual picks, just because either is a game-changer. In previous years Ty Law might be the pick, but they are pretty set at CB now.

I would pick Gronk. Sliding a prime Gronk back onto the current roster makes them the best team in the league, and it wouldn't be especially close.

1 minute ago, ChazStandard said:

Hannah or Moss are the usual picks, just because either is a game-changer. In previous years Ty Law might be the pick, but they are pretty set at CB now.

I would pick Gronk. Sliding a prime Gronk back onto the current roster makes them the best team in the league, and it wouldn't be especially close.

Enticing pick. I just think we would average 160-170 ypg rushing with Hannah, Mason and Thuney in the middle and would just completely control the clock.

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 10:49 AM, rob_shadows said:

The obvious answer would be Barry... But part of my thinks in today's NFL prime Calvin might be the better choice so I'm just going to take the cheap route and say one of those two... You pick.

It's definitely tough and Barry is my all-time favorite player. I think I would go Calvin though cause I think he would help the team more than Barry could right now. Not that KJ is anywhere near that level, but I think he's a RB that can produce quite well. The thought of having Calvin, KG and Marvin Jones as the 3 WRs tho?? I'd also be half tempted to choose Robert Porcher, Porcher on one end/Flowers on the other?