Tennessee Titans Free Talk Venting Thread

Titans fan 617

10 hours ago, titans0021 said:

And for reference: 

http://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/nfl/titans/2017/10/22/jessie-james-decker-titans-eric-decker-twitter-play-calling/788832001/

Think this fits this thread because she was definitely venting. 

Any type of meddling spouse, parent, etc is annoying af... she's no different.  She sounds like she'd fit right in those game day threads.... 

45 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Serious question -- can we trust the coaching staff to utilize Davis appropriately? Our small sample size says yes, but we like to use guys as focal points in gameplans once every five weeks

I have no idea. I'd like to think so. I do think they'll try to limit his reps for his first few weeks back. My biggest hope is that the presence of another quality receiver does enough to encourage Robiskie to spread things out in the red zone. Marcus has proven he knows how to take care of the ball in that part of the field, put it in his hands and let him thrive like he did the first two years of his career.

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

I have no idea. I'd like to think so. I do think they'll try to limit his reps for his first few weeks back. My biggest hope is that the presence of another quality receiver does enough to encourage Robiskie to spread things out in the red zone. Marcus has proven he knows how to take care of the ball in that part of the field, put it in his hands and let him thrive like he did the first two years of his career.

To be fair... Robiskie was the WR coach in Atlanta... White didn't see his first PB until 2008, Robiskie's first year there.  He was also there for 5 of Jones seasons, including his last in 2015 when Jones 136/1871, numbers he hasn't duplicated since.  So at least he has that recent of experience of success with WRs.

What's held Davis back so far this season/offseason/preseason is 100% his injuries.  The one game he was able to play before he reaggrevated the injury, he saw 10 targets, catching 6 of those.  Small sample size obviously... but they at least showed the trust in him in his only action so far.  

I don’t believe it he probably read a post from in here some where and ran with the story.

PK was tweeting him asking him how can this be such an attractive job with such an unstable management group or something along those lines poking fun at his old reports over the last few years 

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

There are plenty of things to critique about this team. He doesn't even know the right things to critique.

Agreed. He hits on a few decent points, but after years of his false reports about the team and continual spewing of nonsense, I just wish he'd talk about any other team. Even when he has a couple things right, it's just impossible for me to take him seriously.

We can vent on anything in this thread, right? Because even I think I'm being a little bit over the top here

just our luck that we play Baltimore next week. Not that they're also on a bye, but they are just coming off a dominating win and have a long week now to prepare. We couldn't get another wounded duck. Hope Flacco is OK

Archived