• Jordan Howard, Eagles
    • Corey Clement, Eagles
    • Derrius Guice, Redskins
    • Adrian Peterson, Redskins
    • Chris Thompson, Redskins
    • Saquon Barkley, Giants
    • Ezekiel Elliot, Cowboys

15 minutes ago, Woz said:

Tough call. I think that Barkley might be more talented overall by a smidge (at least he was the only show in town in NY last season), but Elliott's shown that he can do it repeatedly.

Either's the top dog.

This is my vote too

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:
12 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I can tell you right Now I'm voting Amari Cooper for top WR, all our division's WRs (now that OBJ is gone) have a some flaws. But he's probably the best that matches up with how they use him. Will have way better stats because they don't have a ton of other options to leach targets.

If it was "Pass Catcher" would you go Ertz or Coop though? 

I think this whole thing is interesting, because the Eagles pass catchers are easily the best in the East. But I agree we have the best WR.

tough because of Volume, Ertz is one of the best route runners non positionally in the league. Athletically, like Cooper. there are people way better. But they know how to use their body's and get in and out of routes.

Cooper is more "dangerous" by nature of the position, so he'd still probably get the nod for me. I think Ertz is harder to stop, but it's because they are much shallower overall. You don't get a ton of big yardage plays from him.

• Like 1

Barkley,  and its not close for me, based on Barkleys superiority over Zeke as a wr out of the backfield while also being just as good or better as a runner. Thank God the Giants OL sucked outside of Will Hernandez. Context matters for me (like people saying Dak > Wentz, when really they are just comparing healthy Dak to broken back/coming off torn acl Wentz) so....

1 Saquon

2 Zeke

3 Howard or AP until Guice/Sanders show something. Hopefully Howard is the RB version of Cooper, and just needed a change of scenery/new staff. Not sure he'll ever be great in a rotation though. I think he needs to be a bellcow to get into rhythm, but I guess we'll see. 

Also, Healthy Wentz >>>>>>>> Dak

Edited by Jeezla

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

I'd rather try to read brail than read what a bunch of delusional cowboys fans think. 

Wentz won the thread. Try reading before jumping to conclusions. 

But I think you will find some of the stats interesting. The two are *MUCH* closer than this forum gives credit for. 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Wentz won the thread. Try reading before jumping to conclusions. 

But I think you will find some of the stats interesting. The two are *MUCH* closer than this forum gives credit for. 

Stats don't give context. Paul Worrilows stats measured up with the best lb's 5 years ago, but he was never very good.

And like I said, no reason to vote because the answer is obvious. 

It's like comparing Lawrence and Graham. Lawrence is clearly better, no need to vote. 

Lane Johnson vs ... whoever's the next best RT? No need to vote. 

Best TE? No need to vote. 

Best coach? No need to vote. 

Best QB? No need to vote.

Edited by Jeezla

Any chance Saquon isn't the consensus #1 pick in ppr fantasy leagues this coming season? If I have #1 pick, I'm running to the fantasy podium to take him over Zeke and Bell (And Gurley/David Johnson). Maybe Maholmes had an argument before losing Tyreke, but now it has to be Saquon #1 imo. Non-ppr, maybe Zeke #1, but it sounds like the cowboys want to lighten his load. 

Edited by Jeezla