• Jordan Howard, Eagles
    • Corey Clement, Eagles
    • Derrius Guice, Redskins
    • Adrian Peterson, Redskins
    • Chris Thompson, Redskins
    • Saquon Barkley, Giants
    • Ezekiel Elliot, Cowboys

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

This is bogus. It was the last 11 games for each QB. Wentz played 11 games. Dak played 11 with Cooper. Nothing random about it. 

And almost every Cowboys fan gave Wentz the slight nod over Dak. 

Dak is consistently more careful with the ball. Dak consistently does it while throwing much less checkdowns (Wentz has led the NFL in passes behind the line of scrimmage). Dak is significantly better in clutch situations.

Educate yourself. 

Let’s not pretend how many times you jammed Dak’s rookie year down our throats when you conveniently averaged in their careers. So we can forget Wentz’ MVP year because of the last 11 games? I think it’s a good argument but play fair. 

1 hour ago, Danger said:

If Matts wants to think Dak is better than Wentz to help him sleep at night that's fine. He'll probably run away to Reddit again when the Eagles win Super Bowl LIV

You are so original. Very funny guy. 

I think its close. I even said slight edge to Wentz to start our debate. Switched to Dak at the end, but again, its a pretty close match up.

The only reason it’s a close debate is because of Wentz’s injuries. Wentz is the better talent and has the higher ceiling. I guarantee all 32 GM’s would take Wentz over Dak if it came down to picking between the two for QB. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RBreezy said:

The only reason it’s a close debate is because of Wentz’s injuries. Wentz is the better talent and has the higher ceiling. I guarantee all 32 GM’s would take Wentz over Dak if it came down to picking between the two for QB. 

Couldn't have put it better myself. Injuries are LITERALLY the only thing that sorta, kinda, but not really, make it close in some people's minds. Wentz by a landslide imo.

• Like 1