Jump to content
Texas_OutLaw7

Ranking the (B)East - RB (Overall)

Best NFC East RB  

51 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is the BEST OVERALL RB in the NFC East

    • Jordan Howard, Eagles
    • Corey Clement, Eagles
    • Derrius Guice, Redskins
    • Adrian Peterson, Redskins
    • Chris Thompson, Redskins
    • Saquon Barkley, Giants
    • Ezekiel Elliot, Cowboys


Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

So what you're really saying is Dak + Cooper = Wentz with a broken back. Got it.

Did I get quoted on that? I didn’t say that. ‘Twas @Matts4313

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

So what you're really saying is Dak + Cooper = Wentz with a broken back. Got it.

So you agree that Wentz was a crap QB last year, with one of the best OL and pass catching groups in the NFL?

And since Wentz was statistically better in '18 than he was in '17, you also agree that Wentz sucked donkey balls in '17 also?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So you agree that Wentz was a crap QB last year, with one of the best OL and pass catching groups in the NFL?

And since Wentz was statistically better in '18 than he was in '17, you also agree that Wentz sucked donkey balls in '17 also?

I thought you quit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jlash said:

I thought you quit?

Is this the literal only joke that all 20 of you guys know? Its sad really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Is this the literal only joke that all 20 of you guys know? Its sad really.

What's more sad:

This joke, or the fact you vowed to quit an internet forum, lost on your end and still couldn't let it go?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Is this the literal only joke that all 20 of you guys know? Its sad really.

The joke is the sad part?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Image result for denial cologne

100% chance Matts is doused in this stuff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Image result for denial cologne

100% chance Matts is doused in this stuff

only if he found it through reddit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I miss the days of Reddit.  Good times! Best of times!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Jlash said:

What's more sad:

This joke, or the fact you vowed to quit an internet forum, lost on your end and still couldn't let it go?

Add another option: thinking Dak Prescott is a better football player than Carson Wentz 

Edited by RBreezy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was wondering how Barkley was getting so many votes with like 2 Giants fans on FF, then I saw this highlight vid.  Pretty much half the plays in his top 10 are against the Eagles.  No wonder so many Eagles fans are choosing Barkley xD.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×