Dez Bryant vs DeAndre Hopkins 2017

Nex_Gen

Gonna go Dez, simply because Dak is more trustworthy. We've seen Hopkins have some strong seasons with bad QB play, and he's got total trust in Savage right now - this being said, a strong WR with a strong QB always gets the advantage.

• 2 weeks later...

Hopkins.

Dez doesn't create much separation in his routes and Dak doesn't throw the ball with any anticipation. I don't think Dez will ever put up his 2014 numbers again. Watson may not be as good as Dak but Hopkins runs better routes and will have bigger windows for Watson to throw to.

20 minutes ago, indifference said:

Hopkins.

Dez doesn't create much separation in his routes and Dak doesn't throw the ball with any anticipation. I don't think Dez will ever put up his 2014 numbers again. Watson may not be as good as Dak but Hopkins runs better routes and will have bigger windows for Watson to throw to.

Hopkins defines what lack of separation looks like. He is extremely handesy and got a offensive PI the other day. Should have had more.

Just now, iothar said:

Hopkins defines what lack of separation looks like. He is extremely handesy and got a offensive PI the other day. Should have had more.

Dez is literally doing this every play with his hands. Hopkins has way better short area quickness but, AJ Bouye knows him extremely well so I was not shocked to see that.

Archived