2020 2 Round Mock (No Trades)

carrolljcmc

On 5/18/2019 at 3:27 PM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I cant imagine SLB is a major need. Now MLB is a major one though 

actually WLB seems more the priority need between MLB and WLB but both are questions at both.  will we resign jack? will jack be playing wlb or mlb? will quincy williams be that rare small school never heard of guy who comes out the gate and plays well.  

priority 1 to me is still getting our Offense up and balling cuz im very skeptical on the skill guys. wr is very murky if u asked me and theres actually as it appears for now some good early projections at wr.  Lee is a ? because of his injury and injury-prone past and i think he can but cut for a good savings. dede is fine as a 2/3 wr. chark needs to show improvement.  cole needs to show us which cole is the real him.  conley is a toolsy guy but hasnt done much to date.   

On 5/1/2019 at 6:21 PM, carrolljcmc said:

16.  Houston Texans  -  Kenny Willekes  -  EDGE  -  Michigan State

I take it this means Jadevion Clowney is walking? 

On 5/1/2019 at 6:21 PM, carrolljcmc said:

48.  Houston Texans  -  Ke'Shawn Vaughn  -  RB  -  Vanderbilt

I prefer D'Andre Swift, but the position is right.

• 2 months later...

Another year, more mock drafts featuring the Seahawks taking a tackle in the 1st round.

2019 it was David Edwards (lol)

2018 it was guys like Rankin, Williams and Brown

2017 it was Garret Bolles (Lol)

Can this meme please die. Ifedi will probably hit FA, but Solari seems to be targeting the mid rounds for OL picks (Jamarco Jones in 2018, Phil Haynes 2019)

RB in the 2nd round is pants on head crazy. Chris Carson was a cowbell back last year, and they already took Rashad Penny in the 1st the year before. Why would you spend more draft capital on that position. Obviously, no actually research was done on the Hawks. 

BTW, Seattle owns Kansas City's second round pick.