WR3 - Ryan Grant

TE - Darren Waller

LT - Kolton Miller

LG - Gabe Jackson

C - Rodney Hudson

RG - Denzel Good

RT - Trent Brown 

only starter I think is weak is Good and TE is question mark but has potential

I think we will see a good amount of Richard and AB in the slot. Richard was a consistent part of our passing game, arguably our most consistent and he is very shifty and quick. With Jacobs in the fold and Martin back I dont see Jalen getting a ton of carries, but I can still see him catching 40ish passes (down from last year but our WRs are much better). I can see him still being a big part of our offense as the receiving threat from the backfield and the slot. 

Antonio will see a lot of time in the slot as well. Because hes among the best in the league at it obviously. 

Carr really has no more excuses. The OL is worrisome just because of Cable alone, hut they still should be improved. TE is the only spot without sure fire talent, but that should be masked with the huge improvement at WR. If Jacobs can be what he was drafted to be that takes pressure off Carr and makes the OLs job easier in pass protection. The last time he had an offense this talented he was an MVP candidate. I expect him to get back to being closer to that guy again..

9 hours ago, Mr Raider said:

I think we will see a good amount of Richard and AB in the slot. Richard was a consistent part of our passing game, arguably our most consistent and he is very shifty and quick. With Jacobs in the fold and Martin back I dont see Jalen getting a ton of carries, but I can still see him catching 40ish passes (down from last year but our WRs are much better). I can see him still being a big part of our offense as the receiving threat from the backfield and the slot. 

Antonio will see a lot of time in the slot as well. Because hes among the best in the league at it obviously. 

Carr really has no more excuses. The OL is worrisome just because of Cable alone, hut they still should be improved. TE is the only spot without sure fire talent, but that should be masked with the huge improvement at WR. If Jacobs can be what he was drafted to be that takes pressure off Carr and makes the OLs job easier in pass protection. The last time he had an offense this talented he was an MVP candidate. I expect him to get back to being closer to that guy again..

We can also line Jacobs up in the slot at times too, he has receiver-lite skills. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Why is everyone so hyped about Darren Waller? Not even just here, a lot of the journalist that cover the team like him a lot as well. 

I liked him out of gatech and he had to do some blocking there with their wishbone (iirc) offense. 

5 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I liked him out of gatech and he had to do some blocking there with their wishbone (iirc) offense. 

Vic Tafur said one of the reasons we didn't offer a Cook a deal to come back was because of how much Gruden loves Waller. 

9 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Why is everyone so hyped about Darren Waller? Not even just here, a lot of the journalist that cover the team like him a lot as well. 

Because he is a former WR with 4.6 speed that can catch and uses his body well, he had off field problems but seem to turned his life around he's a premium athlete at the TE position..

1 hour ago, raidr4life said:

Because he is a former WR with 4.6 speed that can catch and uses his body well, he had off field problems but seem to turned his life around he's a premium athlete at the TE position..

He ran a 4.4 at the combine and I understand that he's very athletic but he has never produced in college or the NFL.