Biggest Freak of all time?

MossyMoss

On 5/2/2019 at 10:57 PM, MossyMoss said:
On 5/2/2019 at 7:04 AM, MWil23 said:

In order to be considered a freak:

uspw_4015318-594x474.jpg?w=1000&h=798?w=

You have to have the nickname "THE Freak" (Jevon Kearse for you youngsters out there). What could have been if he stayed healthy...

Disappeared after going to the Eagles couldn't remember if it was injury, I always thought his success was due to playing along side Kevin Carter. 

He actually had his 2 best seasons before Carter came to Nashville. 

His rookie season was insane... 14.5 sacks, 8 FFs, and 9 PDs... 

But 6'5, 260, 40" vertical, 4.43 40-yard dash, and "reportedly tied Deion Sanders’ mark for the fastest 10-yard start in the dash"... It's definitely freakish. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, SDotNova said:

I’ll add Vick to the discussion. There’s the crazy speed and agility. But he also had a cannon for an arm. 

He was the second one I thought of after Randy Moss.  Michael Vick was electric with the ball in his hands, and as you said, he could throw it a mile too.

On 02/05/2019 at 7:42 PM, Hunter2_1 said:

What's your fav one of these from Moss?

The speed he gets at 1:20 against Dallas is insane

The screen plays against Dallas and NO are unbelievable. He looks like he's pinned to the sideline and just blows right past the defenders. The punt return too, since when do you have 6'4 punt returners? The thing about Moss is his long-stride gait made his speed look effortless. Same as Usain Bolt, he's not just faster, but has barely the appearance of effort.

On 5/2/2019 at 7:50 AM, scar988 said:

Based on guys I have full sets of data from here:

QB Daunte Culpepper

RB Christine Michael and Brandon Jacobs

FB Kyle Juszczyk

WR Calvin Johnson, Matt Jones, Julio Jones (did his #s with a broken foot)

TE Vernon Davis

OL Brandon Brooks, Alex Barron, Lane Johnson, Joe Staley, Trent Williams

DL Adam Carriker, J.J. Watt, Ndamukong Suh

EDGE Mario Williams, Kyle Vanden Bosch

LB A.J. Hawk, Leighton Vander Esch, Mychal Kendricks

CB Patrick Peterson, Byron Jones, Antonio Cromartie

S Jarrad Page

derek henry is as big a freak as Jacobs

On 5/2/2019 at 1:42 PM, Hunter2_1 said:

What's your fav one of these from Moss?

The speed he gets at 1:20 against Dallas is insane

That sequence at 1:20 is one of my favorite Moss highlights ever. He made that secondary look like a bunch of high school JV level athletes. I'll never forget it.

Edited by ILoveTheVikings
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ILoveTheVikings said:

That sequence at 1:20 is one of my favorite Moss highlights ever. He made that secondary look like a bunch of high school JV level athletes. I'll never forget it.

Neither will I now that I've seen it :D

21 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Neither will I now that I've seen it :D

It's such a shame that Red McCombs final FU to this state was trading Moss because he was petty. SO not only did the Vikes lose out on Moss' prime but Moss also had to play with.......Andrew Walter for 2 years in his prime who, if people don't remember, was pretty much the original version of something called a Nathan Peterman

Edited by ILoveTheVikings
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ILoveTheVikings said:

The 2:00 minute mark? Arguably one of the most unbelievable plays I've seen. He made that defense look like the NFL equivalent of the Washington Generals, just flat footed them and ran like nothing I've seen before. 

He does it again at the 2:13 mark as well. Incredible, those are professional football players he's simply making look dumb.