Biggest Freak of all time?

MossyMoss

On 5/2/2019 at 2:28 PM, MWil23 said:

Create a genetic freak of nature in a lab. Basically the Madden "Create a player". Size, speed, explosiveness all thrown together to go along with position specific measurables (i.e. Patrick Mahomes arm strength for a QB).

This man also runs a 4.5 forty with a 41" vertical 

717e2eb6983da814d8543e6c7de49663.jpg

Edited by AkronsWitness

Going to just go a different route here and say Jerome Bettis. 

Big fat guy who had not only a long career, but Hall of fame while also being the face of a franchise and winning a Super Bowl....... A man that big just isnt supposed to have that kind of career. And honestly we will probably never see it again. Really a "freak" of nature that was a once in a lifetime type of player we will ever see.

Edited by MonserinNC

21 hours ago, Malik said:

I don't know how Bo Jackson gets mentioned but Herschel Walker has been forgotten (outside of the trade) when he was an even better college player (maybe the greatest ever???).

Wasn't he also on the Olympic bobsled team, and fighting MMA in his 50s?

20 hours ago, El ramster said:

He’s a tall skinny dude who had hops. I

never looked at him like a specimen. Your ideal built WR is David Boston/Megatron. 

Moss looked anorexic. 

David Boston is NOT a bigger freak than Randy Moss (neither is Calvin, but there's at least an argument to be made there).

33 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Wasn't he also on the Olympic bobsled team, and fighting MMA in his 50s?

Fought and won his MMA match. Honestly he's a bigger what if than Bo to me. What if he came to the NFL immediately instead of the USFL. Despite losing 3 important years of his career he still had a very productive NFL career with having 18000 all purpose yards

1 hour ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

How bout Deion?   Never saw anyone else bait the qb by letting the other team's best wr behind him and then close and make the play.  He did that to probowl wr's.

Deion was a wonderful player too. 2 sport athlete as well which is always good. To bad we never see it in pro sports anymore. 

8 hours ago, Daniel said:

What on earth is going on in his belly button?

Its an outie? Granted, people with outies are weird they are like the left handed version of belly buttons. If you have an outie and are left handed I dont even know what to tell you just start over you are all messed up

Edited by AkronsWitness
  • Like 1