Is it blasphemy to like more than one team?

Hail Mary

5 hours ago, Dome said:

the Patriots

I do to man and I never understood why alot of Saints fans don't like them. They hardly ever play each other, been through some controversy with the NFL, have great QB's and Bill and Sean seem to have mutual respect for one another.  

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Sauce Castillo said:

I do to man and I never understood why alot of Saints fans don't like them. They hardly ever play each other, been through some controversy with the NFL, have great QB's and Bill and Sean seem to have mutual respect for one another.  

Saints fans cannot dislike the Patriots after Super Bowl 51.

• Like 3

Colt’s fan, living in Packer country. Been cheering for the Packers since the Majkowski/Sharpe days. Started cheering for the Colts a little after that. At one point in time I was a co-moderator for the Packer forum while being the only Colts fan on the site. 

When the Packers and Colts play each other I cheer for the winning team. 😉

• Like 2

I'm a fan of one team: Texans 
And root for another: Eagles

My rule is you can be a fan of one and root for one but can't be a fan of 2. Also that secondary team needs to be in the opposite conference. And your fandom must take precedence - you must root for the secondary team to lose if it helps the primary team.

• Like 1

None are close to the Raiders for me, but I enjoy good football so I watch other teams to get that fix.  I’ve also cheered for the Browns over the last several years.  To be as bad as they were, then lose their team, and then get it back and be awful again, yet be so supportive is impressive.

Teams I kind of like on the side are the Bills, Texans, Seahawks, Saints, Panthers, Vikings,  Lions, and Bears.  I don’t spend money on any team other than the Raiders, but those are who I’ll generally cheer for if we aren’t playing them.

1 hour ago, mse326 said:

I'm a fan of one team: Texans 
And root for another: Eagles

My rule is you can be a fan of one and root for one but can't be a fan of 2. Also that secondary team needs to be in the opposite conference. And your fandom must take precedence - you must root for the secondary team to lose if it helps the primary team.

But what if the secondary team winning hurts your primary team, but hurts your most hated team more?  Us fans of non-Superbowl teams needs our schadenfreude.

Chiefs all day erryday, but after that...

Ive been a Baker Mayfield fan since the moment i started watching him. Top that off with my interest in how John Dorsey does, so now i keep tabs on the Browns.

Liked the Seahawks till they screwed over Marshawn.

Rams until they moved now its the Cardinals since im in AZ now.

Edited by Chiefer