Is it blasphemy to like more than one team?

Hail Mary

I'm a fan of the Titans.

I like the Panthers and Cardinals, due to having lived / currently living near them. But there's absolutely no doubt which team I support when it comes to matchups. Nor would I characterize myself as ever being an actual Panthers fan or Cardinals fan.

I don’t think so. I’ve grown up in Patriot country but I’m a die hard titans fan. Since my name is similar to the QB I have no problem rooting for the pats. Although I must say, over the years it’s gotten tougher & tougher to keep rooting for them 

• Like 1

On 5/2/2019 at 2:21 PM, SBLIII said:

Saints fans cannot dislike the Patriots after Super Bowl 51.

Or after Super Bowl 38....or after Super Bowl 53....

Saints fans shouldn't be allowed to dislike the Patriots at all lol

I actively root for the Seahawks and Bears as long as they're not playing the Saints. Both teams are favorites of buddies whom I've known for 20+ years. The reverse holds true for them too, as they'll root for the Saints. Funny how that rubs off on you over time.

And of course, the Patriots, because keeping bagels in the Super Bowl win column of hated rivals is priceless xD

Edited by SWATcha

Most people probably like multiple teams. Nothing wrong with that.

However, I can’t imagine someone being a diehard fan of more than 1 team. There’s too much emotional capital being used when you’re a diehard fan of a team that there’s only room for one team per sport. Maybe even just one team period.

Edited by SDotNova

On 5/2/2019 at 2:21 PM, SBLIII said:

Saints fans cannot dislike the Patriots after Super Bowl 51.

I'm pretty sure most Saints fans on here have liked the Patriots for a while now. Payton obviously respects BB and models parts of his coaching style and scheme trying to imitate the Patriots. I think the respect is mutual, they have had joint camps on several occasions and its resulted in us grabbing some Pats that didn't make the cut and the other way around too if I'm not mistaken.

Saints fans just kinda followed suit. 

Edited by Dome