Is it blasphemy to like more than one team?

Hail Mary

I used to be a Vikings fan first and Steelers fan second, but its been a while since I rooted for Pittsburgh. The only player on their team I like anymore is James Conner.

Minnesota was always #1 in my heart.

That being said, im a Pirates fan and couldn't care less about the Twins.

Edited by SteelKing728

Die hard fan... But I absolutely loved always picking the skins in espn2k because of Sean Taylor and Lavar.. Plus their unis were hella sweet. Im a huge NFL fan in general.  But I’m all rams till I die. These last 14 Years prior to these 2 were absolutely tough on my health.. I would wake up to see my lovely rams lose by 30+ and it was pain bros.. But I wouldn’t change a thing. 

I'm definitely rooting for Flacco this year. I don't care what people think about it, but I can't root for a guy for over a decade and then stop because his team changed. I almost always root for ex-Ravens to do well, but with a QB, it's hard to separate that from a team doing well.

Unless you're a polygamist, you should stick with one team, in sickness and good health. The eagles signing Mike Vick, as an animal lover, almost made me quit rooting for them, but even then I was still married to the team and couldn't root for anyone else. 

Yeah I think it's weird. There's always other teams you tend to be more fond of, but actually being a fan of more than one team is really, really strange.

I also find it odd that people give up on their teams. Don't know if anyone listens to the Around the NFL podcast for example but there's four guys on there, one gave up on the Bengals years ago and one is definitely giving up on the Pats as soon as Belichick and Brady go. That is just insane to me. No matter how bad it gets, you don't give up on them.