• 77. Chase Winovich
    • 87. Damien Harris
    • 101. Yodny Cajuste
    • 118. Hjalte Froholdt
    • 133. Jarrett Stidham
    • 159. Byron Cowart
    • 252. Ken Webster

I'm not including the punter...

I really like the Froholdt pick you know. Upside is huge, PFF had him as the 4th best guard, he shut down Quinnen when he played him, super athletic - probably our next Mason. In the 4th round.

Do like the Wino and Harry picks too though

Winovich. I think he was a worthy 1st round DE but fell to us in the 3rd. Amazing. He might start or might not (good news because that means Wise is better than serviceable) but he should help a ton in pressuring the QB and setting the edge this year. 

12 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

1. N'Keal Harry, 2. Damien Harris, 3. Hjalte Froholdt, 4. Jarrett Stidham 5. Joejuan Williams, 6. Chase Winovich, 7. Yodney Cajuste, 8. Bryan Cowart/Ken Webster

1 Winovich

2 Harry

3 Froholdt

4 Williams

5 Harris

6 Cajuste

7 Stidham

8. Bailey

9. Webster

10. Cowart

I like Froholdt, WInovich, and Bailey a ton relative to where they were taken.

Froholdt has played at a high level in the SEC. He has an NFL athletic profile. And on top of that, he's younger in football years than his American peers. Started playing OL in 2016.

Winovich has been pigeon-holed a bit. He keeps getting comped to Rob Ninkovich because of the names/pigmentation but he's got a little Jamie Collins in him too. Nink was a down lineman first, linebacker second. Winovich flies around the field.

Bailey has a huge leg, and SB aside, Allen has been very average throughout his career. They could upgrade at punter and the cost is minimal.

There's no way Chase is a first rounder. He can get locked up through lack of length, size, power - he does his business on motor, effort, tenacity etc. I'm glad we got him (especially in the 3rd) but if we spent 32 on him, I'd have dropped my beer. 

On 5/2/2019 at 7:45 PM, DoleINGout said:

1. N'Keal Harry, 2. Damien Harris, 3. Hjalte Froholdt, 4. Jarrett Stidham 5. Joejuan Williams, 6. Chase Winovich, 7. Yodney Cajuste, 8. Bryan Cowart/Ken Webster

Revised after further roster review:

1. Damien Harris, 2. Ken Webster, 3. N'Keal Harry, 4. Jarrett Stidham, 5. Jake Bailey, 6. Hjalte Froholdt, 7. Chase Winovich, 8. Yodney Cajuste, 9. Joejuan Williams, 10. Byron Cowart

❤️ them all.

Edited by DoleINGout