Earl Bennett Interviews Kyle Long

soulman

6 hours ago, Damikeeeee said:

I'm guessing it's overrated.....

What's overrated?  The Podcast?

Why guess?  Did you even bother to watch it?  There are parts that are pretty amusing and others give some insight into the personalities of current and former Bears players.

If threads like this aren't of interest to the members in general I'll stop spending my time finding them and posting them.

I like a forum with fresh content on page one.  New stories and new slants on old news that can inform or prompt discussion and debate.  Some seem to feel that's too much clutter and they would rather we all just keep adding page after page to the same handful of threads some of which have begun to wander far off topic simply because they are so long.

If we're gonna limit ourselves to that kind of format it won't work for me and I'll depart by the same door I entered through a couple of months ago.

In my Facebook memories I had a picture of him throwing out the first pitch to a cubs game I went to and that was back in the days of archaic phone technology so all you see is a dark blob in a white blob jersey. I miss that dark blob 

19 hours ago, soulman said:

What's overrated?  The Podcast?

Why guess?  Did you even bother to watch it?  There are parts that are pretty amusing and others give some insight into the personalities of current and former Bears players.

If threads like this aren't of interest to the members in general I'll stop spending my time finding them and posting them.

I like a forum with fresh content on page one.  New stories and new slants on old news that can inform or prompt discussion and debate.  Some seem to feel that's too much clutter and they would rather we all just keep adding page after page to the same handful of threads some of which have begun to wander far off topic simply because they are so long.

If we're gonna limit ourselves to that kind of format it won't work for me and I'll depart by the same door I entered through a couple of months ago.

Just a guess here, but I’d venture to say it was a reference to the excessive love for Earl Bennett around here long before you joined the forum. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Just a guess here, but I’d venture to say it was a reference to the excessive love for Earl Bennett around here long before you joined the forum. 

Ah.....well strictly as a WR Earl was then what Josh Bellamy as lately.  Weak as a starter but above average as back up because he could also handle all three positions. But also another classic example of how little WR talent we ever gave Cutler throughout his career until BM and AJ came along.