Way Too Early 2020 Mock Draft. Because WHY NOT

brushmyhair

22 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

I slotted Najee to you guys because his talent is too tough to pass up. Everyone will find that out during the season.

Perhaps, but I predict AJE to develop into a top talent himself and we have literally zero talent on the EDGE. 

9 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

29. Green Bay Packers: Henry Ruggs III

I'd be surprised if we took a WR in the first round given that we've never gone with an offensive skill position in the first round since 2002 when they took Javon Walker.  I'd think OL or DL.

2 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Would be nice if people did this without basing it off of what some other website says, this is clearly very similar to the other 2020 mock draft.  

there usually is a consensus of who the top players are in each class heading into their junior/senior seasons. There will be a lot more changes when off field stuff, work ethic, combine numbers and more game film comes out.

Plus the small school prospects that will get drafted high are probably relatively unknown still.

32 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

Most mocks and rankings have similarities 

I am saying it would be nice to see individuals opinions not just rankings they have seen online changed around.  Could you go into depth about each of these players?  I could with mine because it is not based on a list I have seen or looked at before hand.  Some guys I might be way off on but at least it is based on what I have seen personally.

3 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

I slotted Najee to you guys because his talent is too tough to pass up. Everyone will find that out during the season. I will even go as bold as to say he will have a better NFL Career than Saquon and that is really bold

Still a hard pass. RB isn't a huge need and the organization seems to think of Kenyan Drake as their guy right now.

Like freak said, Epenensa. We have 0 DEs on our roster worth a d*mn. Maybe Tee Higgins.

13 hours ago, brushmyhair said:

18. Minnesota Vikings: Evan Weaver

Positions would be helpful.

I see he is an ILB, why do you think the Vikings would select an ILB with Barr and Kendricks on the roster?

I think a better selection based on how things fell would be DT Raekwon Davis. No idea if he slots in better as a NT or a 3T. Either way I see DT as a need heading into the 2020 season.

4 hours ago, SBLIII said:

If Chase Young or Tua does not go #1 overall someone is doing a big mistake.

Tua is overrated.

The lack of Yetur Gross-Matos in this 1st round is quite disappointing to me. Early on though, all the best pass rushers next year seem to be coming from the Big Ten

46 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

Positions would be helpful.

I see he is an ILB, why do you think the Vikings would select an ILB with Barr and Kendricks on the roster?

I think a better selection based on how things fell would be DT Raekwon Davis. No idea if he slots in better as a NT or a 3T. Either way I see DT as a need heading into the 2020 season.

You guys still have Ben Gedeon? Weaver would be an upgrade over him

1 hour ago, Ajayii said:

Still a hard pass. RB isn't a huge need and the organization seems to think of Kenyan Drake as their guy right now.

Like freak said, Epenensa. We have 0 DEs on our roster worth a d*mn. Maybe Tee Higgins.

By draft day, Najee will be in the top 5 in most mocks

1 minute ago, brushmyhair said:

You guys still have Ben Gedeon? Weaver would be an upgrade over him

We do...however spending a 1st round pick on a #3 LB seems like a poor use of draft capital.

We also just drafted Cameron Smith from USC who some seem to think has the potential to knock Gedeon down the depth chart.