Eagles sign LB Zach Brown

Jroc04

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

Also saw the results when one of the other 2 got injured,  with no Kendricks. Depth is depth. 

People like KGH and others are fine for depth. We shouldn't be giving up any notable assets to acquire LBers who are not going to play.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Danger said:

There's no point in having 3 starting caliber LBers, we all saw how that worked out with Mychal Kendricks.

We won the SB? Yea, that really sucked.
KGH and Gerry are fine...as long as they never have to actually play outside of ST during an important game.

Edited by Jeezla

15 hours ago, RBreezy said:

He’s stellar against the run which will help a ton. I assume he’ll be coming off the field in 3rd downs with Malcolm dropping down per usual

Definitely a solid signing. 

if sendejo becomes the number 3 guy i think you box him and not malcolm.

5 hours ago, Jeezla said:

We won the SB? Yea, that really sucked.
KGH and Gerry are fine...as long as they never have to actually play outside of ST during an important game.

Kamu Grugier-Hill is an ascending talent.
He could be a real contributor.

Nathan Gerry is a failed hypothesis.
Or maybe he stuck around just long enough to get good as a Deone Bucannon type.

Bradham, Brown, Grugier-Hill, Fort, Edwards/Worrilow and Alfari at LB?
With Edwards maybe on PS or Worrilow cut.

7 hours ago, Danger said:

People like KGH and others are fine for depth. We shouldn't be giving up any notable assets to acquire LBers who are not going to play.

Not sure after seeing how the last two years unfolded throughout this roster with injury why you would ever intentionally want to settle for Scrubs as a backup with the potential of playing? Rather then having a legit Starting caliber replacement who "might" not?

I think Kamu was pretty good, better than expected. And Gerry needs to change his jersey number, because linebackers wearing a number starting with a 4 is odd. 

I also have high hopes for Edwards. We have the two 'starters' and Kamu can fill in in my view in case of injury. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Not sure after seeing how the last two years unfolded throughout this roster with injury why you would ever intentionally want to settle for Scrubs as a backup with the potential of playing? Rather then having a legit Starting caliber replacement who "might" not?

Because you have limited resources? some people seem to forget that. You don't spend big money on players who aren't going to have a big role.

On 5/4/2019 at 10:24 AM, ninjapirate said:

he was better than hicks last year

I feel like Hicks was largely invisible last season. That isn't the worst thing because it means he wasn't getting beat in coverage a ton but he hasn't been making plays since 2016. 

On 5/6/2019 at 9:01 AM, ianlewis16 said:

I keep reading he's a locker room cancer who can't cover the pass to save his life (PFF be damned).

Also his band sucks. 

If that is remotely the case, it will be corrected  "In house" or he will be cut! Have zero doubt about that.