Eagles sign LB Zach Brown to 1 year, $3M deal

TheKillerNacho

2 hours ago, tom cody said:

All in here means, to me, @Nabbs4u, that they're doing what you said. Filling key needs. Right now I think they're the favorites in the NFC East if all goes right for them. 

Sorry TC , I'm still having PTSD flashbacks of all the "Dream Team" talk from years past. Seems like everytime the Eagles sign several FA, that's the go to response for most fans. Eagles All In, Dream Team 2.0, 3.0, ect ect.

I'd  just like to see this team as a "whole" stay healthy. If that occurs,  I'll take my chances from there.

3 hours ago, Chrissooner49er said:

In a 9ers fan's experience, the answer is "No" to both of your hopes. In the 2 years he played, he always missed games and he was released because he refused to dump a certain someone and lied about it. The guy cannot be counted on, at all. What's worse is he regressed in year 2 after impressing in his rookie season. 

1. All we can do is cross our fingers on health.

2. He has a lot of his boys from Bama - J. Allen, R. Anderson, L. Collins, D. Payne, SD Hamilton - to keep him out of trouble.  If he can't stay out of trouble on this team surrounded by his friends (who are all high character guys and leaders), I don't expect him to succeed anywhere in this league.

Edited by HTTRG3Dynasty
  • Like 1

Just now, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

1. All we can do is cross our fingers on health.

2. He has a lot of his boys from Bama - J. Allen, R. Anderson, D. Payne, SD Hamilton - to keep him out of trouble.  If he can't stay out of trouble on this team surrounded by his friends (who are all high character guys and leaders), I don't expect him to succeed anywhere in this league.

3. And hope you get rookie Foster and not sophomore Foster. Yes, he was THAT bad in his 2nd year. Missed tackles all over the place.

1 minute ago, Chrissooner49er said:

3. And hope you get rookie Foster and not sophomore Foster. Yes, he was THAT bad in his 2nd year. Missed tackles all over the place.

That'll happen playing with one arm, so it ties back to the first point.

29 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

I must have forgotten the part about being out of position an awful lot as well? He was not the same player, mentally or physically in his sophomore season.

Good thing we made such a small gamble on him then ;)