2019 NFL season predictions

SBLIII

https://playoffpredictors.com//Football/CustomLeague/Bracket/C9CAFB847E0296EB364AD837535407FF3CAF4DB5AC6BEB9A0902174D5D1D9E8A

I'm not tech saavy enough to post an image.  I have the Chargers losing to the Saints in the SB.  Patriots and Bears losing in the AFC and NFC games. Chiefs, Browns, Rams, Eagles, Texans, Steelers, Seahawks, Vikings all making the playoffs.

On 5/9/2019 at 9:44 PM, Blackstar12 said:

True but I have no reason to think he’ll regress from last season. Just think he’s only going to get better as he gains more experience.

There are alot of coaches who started off hot, then showed more flaws as time went on.  I'm not saying anything about Reich, but too many people use that logic that their coaches and players will only get better after a promising first year, when that isn't always the case.

41 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

There are alot of coaches who started off hot, then showed more flaws as time went on.  I'm not saying anything about Reich, but too many people use that logic that their coaches and players will only get better after a promising first year, when that isn't always the case.

Yeah. People were high on Mike McCoy after 2013. Look how that turned out...

• 1 month later...
On 09/05/2019 at 11:38 PM, Chiefer said:

Steelers? Really?

It's not that far-fetched, if what they say about history rhyming is true. 2018-2019 could be like 2009-2010 for the Steelers.

In the 2009 season, the Steelers had piss-poor special teams and a narcoleptic fourth-quarter defense, and Ben Roethlisberger took the lion's share of the blame for the Steelers narrowly missing the playoffs despite having a very productive season himself. Then, in the 2010 off-season, Roethlisberger became public enemy #1 in the NFL realm. But then, in the 2010 season, the Steelers advanced to the Super Bowl.

In the 2018 season, the Steelers had piss-poor special teams and a narcoleptic fourth-quarter defense, and Ben Roethlisberger took the lion's share of the blame for the Steelers narrowly missing the playoffs despite having a very productive season himself. Then, in the 2019 off-season, Roethlisberger became public enemy #1 in the NFL realm. But then, in the 2019 season...(time will tell).

• 1 month later...
On 5/8/2019 at 11:12 AM, brushmyhair said:

He had Carson Palmer looking like an MVP candidate in 2015. He's absolutely a top 5 coach and he'll show you why when Jameis Winston has the best season of his career 

You might want to check Carson Palmer in 2005 looking like an MVP and tell me where you rate that coach.

Its possible that Carson Palmer was just a very talented QB.

On 5/3/2019 at 12:33 PM, SBLIII said:

The Packers have a defense this year. Watch out for the Cheeseheads this year!

Yes, our defense will be better but it might take a couple of games before our offense gels under MLF.  It isn't unusual for this to happen with a new offensive HC.  

On 5/4/2019 at 11:40 AM, Superman(DH23) said:

Yeah we have a probowl QB, getting ready for his 2nd year in the offense.  And we didnt really lack picks.  Our first was used on Khalil Mack (no explanation necessary) and our 2nd was used on Anthony Miller, who led the team in TDs.  We then upgraded RB with our 3rd, had a top 50 player fall to our 4th.  Then got some HWS potential guys late.  Our draft has been graded highly by virtually everybody.  You really dont want to point to the draft.

I don't know if I'd brag about having a probowl QB.  Only the worst of the worst don't make the probowl.   ;)

• 1 month later...