2019 NFL season predictions

SBLIII

5 hours ago, SmittyBacall said:

Why does everyone think we’re going to win 3 games?

Because coaches named Zac never work out.

They certainly are more talented than 3 wins and they needed a new coach because the team, or at least some on it,  gave up last year and that is a bad look.

27 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

I wonder who is going to win the afc east this year 9_9 They could at least give a few of the teams the year off and put a CFL or div 2 team in there for some competition

You couldn't have seen the above post then, Riv. Patriots are GUARANTEED to not win the AFCE this year.

5 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

You couldn't have seen the above post then, Riv. Patriots are GUARANTEED to not win the AFCE this year.

I missed it, and of course can't take that seriously. Did BB AND Brady retire or get suspended? I am not accepting info from crapaport either. Now back to something more serious, could  the best CFL or NCAA team offer more competition than the other AFC east teams xD

Edited by 3rivers
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

I missed it, and of course can't take that seriously. Did BB AND Brady retire or get suspended? I am not accepting info from crapaport either. Now back to something more serious, could  the best CFL or NCAA team offer more competition than the other AFC east teams xD

I reckon so :D. BUF and NYJ expected to be at least .500 teams this year, I guess - both with solid drafts and some talent, plus actual QBs now. I think Miami may surprise people.

Ultimately though, another stroll for NE...apart from Miami away of course, which is kryptonite. 

Edited by Hunter2_1

15 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

4th in the NFL in QBR.  Was likely the 1st alternate to the probowl.  He said we had NO qb.  Believe what you want.

That would be Matt Ryan my friend he was the 1st alternate but turned it down because of a wrist injury in the bucs game that was bothering him.  Which in turn went to Mitch as the next man up.  It's sorta crazy to me ryan was an alternate though and not a 1st choice he led the nfc in yards, TD's ,  2nd lowest int for 400+ throws,  and top 3 in QB Rating 

3 hours ago, Danger said:

That's all I need to know to stop taking what you're peddling seriously. 

QBR isnt the same subjective nonsense it used to be.  It actually is a blackbox stat, and PFR uses it too.  It's still flawed but no so more than any other stat.  And if you are going to say some nonsense like the dude is 10th in the NFC, then you have to justify how he was 4th in NFL (2nd in the NFC) in QBR

1 hour ago, Superman(DH23) said:

QBR isnt the same subjective nonsense it used to be.  It actually is a blackbox stat, and PFR uses it too.  It's still flawed but no so more than any other stat.  And if you are going to say some nonsense like the dude is 10th in the NFC, then you have to justify how he was 4th in NFL (2nd in the NFC) in QBR

What was his QBR ?

Nooo i’ve Never picked against the Pats tbh. I recognize them as the greatest dynasty of all time because of how long it has lasted. That being said Tom is what 43? You can’t beat age forever. It’s just impossible. I get it, that’s his ammo, the odds against him, but it has to end at some point. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I GUARANTEE the Patriots don’t win the division this year. All great reigns have to come to an end. It’s time for the GOAT to rest. 

Stidham is NE's Steve Young. The pain will continue.

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 7:07 AM, Superman(DH23) said:

So the Pack signs a couple of no name OLBs and a SS and somehow they jump from 3rd to 1st, while the best team in the division brings back everybody but said SS and a NB, brings in equal players for cheaper, and gets stronger at the weakest position on a stacked lineup.  Ehh nothing new

The Vikings defense went from #1 in the NFL to 9th the following season. It's not unusual for the defense to regress.  Best team is highly debatable.

11 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I’ll ask, what’s the difference between Jacksonville from the past season and Chicago this upcoming season?

Trubisky is better than Bortles 2017. Considering it was his 2nd season he is more likely to improve. That said I don't know why people would be surprised if Chicago regresses to a 8-8 record.