OTA's/Minicamp/Training Camp Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Hope he means 5th of camp and not 5th for the day LOL.

Because a team that can't create ANY turnovers getting 5 INTs off Jimmy G would be a disgusting disgusting look. 

Oh so yeah, this is as bad as it gets LOL.

That is some Kaepernick vs Cardinals kind of stuff right there. Actually worse, how does one throw five consecutive INTs? 

Moore for the win though! Future Pro Bowl safety???

9 minutes ago, John232 said:

Real curious about what they did to get 5 straight INT's..Shanny gonna rip into him hard.

Sounds like Moore is going to lock this job up. 

Ward not practicing in team drills against the Broncos so he won't be playing this week either. If he still doesn't play in week 3 of preseason, then it will be interesting to see what happens. I'd still say he is the favorite to start week 1.

But man if Moore turns out to be the real deal, that would be so huge for this defense. 

I'm good with other corners, they should be fine with a solid pass rush. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Oh so yeah, this is as bad as it gets LOL.

That is some Kaepernick vs Cardinals kind of stuff right there. Actually worse, how does one throw five consecutive INTs? 

Moore for the win though! Future Pro Bowl safety???

I’m not too worried about it. I remember hearing about Rodgers throwing a bunch of INTs in a TC practice just to come out and have another pro-bowl year; it may have even been the year he won the MVP. 

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

I’m not too worried about it. I remember hearing about Rodgers throwing a bunch of INTs in a TC practice just to come out and have another pro-bowl year; it may have even been the year he won the MVP. 

Rodgers has actually been noted to intentionally make bad throws during practices (resulting in ints)  to find out which receivers he can trust to make plays on the ball

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Rodgers has actually been noted to intentionally make bad throws during practices (resulting in ints)  to find out which receivers he can trust to make plays on the ball

5 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

No doubt, still sad that he threw a INT on five consecutive passes. I mean it happens with QBs. Manning once threw like six INTs against the Chargers. When it rains, it pours! And I don't think Kittle nor Staley were practicing today. I wonder if the DL made him rush some throws?

What I will be concerned about is if the Broncos defense has its way with our offense. 

28 minutes ago, jarren said:

Nice to see Moore playing well. Really wanted him on Atlanta. He's a perfect fit at FS in a cover 3. Should have been his position day 1. Guy has all pro upside. 

I would just like starter level upside from him! But yeah, playing corner never any sense. He just didn't have CB type of movement. I remember watching those one on one drills last year, and this guy was completely lost if someone made him change directions. FS is easily his best position and looks like he's had a very good camp. May be the week 1 starter and if he plays well? Will be the starting FS for a good while here. 

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I would just like starter level upside from him! But yeah, playing corner never any sense. He just didn't have CB type of movement. I remember watching those one on one drills last year, and this guy was completely lost if someone made him change directions. FS is easily his best position and looks like he's had a very good camp. May be the week 1 starter and if he plays well? Will be the starting FS for a good while here. 

Underrated departure this year tbh - hafley leaving. Was never a fan of his. Addition by subtraction imho

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

Underrated departure this year tbh - hafley leaving. Was never a fan of his. Addition by subtraction imho

I just hate how coaches determine what position a player should be playing just by their size. I mean come on. Like I said, his movement skills just were not that of a CB. How are you weak FS and not even try Moore at that position? Hafley going to DBU will be interesting. No one produces DBs like Ohio State has been producing them lately...But maybe he is the curse that slows that down lol.