Players You're Excited About

Hunter2_1

3 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

JJ Watt is not only the best defensive player in the modern game, but arguably that's ever played, as well. Sorry.

I'm from WI so I am a big JJ fan but I don't know if he is the best defensive player to ever play. 

https://www.cheatsheet.com/sports/10-of-the-greatest-nfl-defensive-players-of-all-time.html/?a=viewall

Definitely intrigued to see how Jared Goff performs this year. We all know about how bad he was last season but I think he'll show some improvement. Andrew Whitworth will do wonders for the kid, an improved WR corps, an offensive minded head coach, plus Gurley should get back on track for those same reasons. No excuses for Goff this season. Time to see what he's really made of.

4 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Definitely intrigued to see how Jared Goff performs this year. We all know about how bad he was last season but I think he'll show some improvement. Andrew Whitworth will do wonders for the kid, an improved WR corps, an offensive minded head coach, plus Gurley should get back on track for those same reasons. No excuses for Goff this season. Time to see what he's really made of.

He looked like Aaron Rodgers vs. the Raiders.

For the Patriots- Mike Gillislee, Rex Burkhead, Brandin Cooks. I'm excited to see this offense in work with added weapons to the running game specifically. Gillislee + Burkhead is going to be an upgrade over Blount.

For the league- Christian Mccaffrey, if the Titans offense/Mariotta can take the next step, Deshone Kizer, Corey Coleman.

Archived