2019 Indianapolis Colts

2 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

Congrats guys you just got your QB!!! Rotoworld just reported that Rivers will sign with the Colts. I have always liked Rivers and now you guys will be a lot better with Rivers under center. 

I don’t know that that report is anymore definitive compared to the best fit suggestions that have been talked about before.

I’m sure because of their previous relationships that they might have already contacted each other but he isn’t a free agent until his contract expires even though the Chargers made it clear they won’t bring him back. Free agency begins March 13 and I believe the legal tampering period begins two days earlier. 
I believe if we do sign him it’s because they have no confidence in the current QB prospects. 

As you may know the Colts originally played in Baltimore.

They were named after Baltimore's rich horse racing tradition, which includes the Preakness Stakes.

When they moved to Indianapolis, they settled in a hotbed for another type of racing, auto racing, with the city being home to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway which hosts among other events the Indianapolis 500 and the Brickyard 400. The Indy 500 is usually the only auto racing event I watch anymore.