2019 Indianapolis Colts

Despite the loss, I was really impressed with the offense of the Colts. If it wasn't for Adam Vinatieri costing the Colts 7 points, they might have come out on top. Marlon Mack looked great also. Brissett looked decent. The defense crumbling on a lot of big plays was a surprise for me. At least Hooker made that beautiful one handed interception. 

• Like 1

Funchess was placed on IR with no corresponding move, likely will be announced tomorrow when practices resume. The Colts “official” depth chart will also be announced then as well. In the meantime the week 1 depth chart didn’t list a Slot WR so I removed it. Cain and Campbell were behind Hilton on that one and Pascal and Rogers were behind Funchess so that is the only reason for the new order. 

• 2 weeks later...

The next few weeks looks like a good stretch of the schedule to gain some traction. 

Atlanta 

Oakland 

@ Kansas City 

BYE

Houston 

Denver 

The Chiefs game is probably a loss, but at least after that it's the BYE week before a home showdown with the Texans. All of these are home games except the one against the Chiefs, which is the only I think would seem unbeatable. 

Edited by PapaShogun
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, SBLIII said:

I think the Colts can win 10 games.

Could happen. Hooker's out now with an injury for a few weeks so that could hurt the team. Still we're 2-1 and tied for 1st in the division. Given the news on Luck I think us as fans of the teams should be happy with things as they are right now. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Great win to go into KC, and cut the Chiefs down a peg. Skeleton crew or not, squad keeps fighting.

I think one the biggest advantages we had was Jabaal Sheard being a full go this week. Against Oakland he was on limited snaps coming off a knee injury on the first day of training camp. Not to mention Andy Reid being adverse to running the ball. 

• 4 months later...